I had a camera!!!!

Dedicated to Trail Cam's
Bucknuts
Fawn
Fawn

I had a camera!!!!

Post by Bucknuts » Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:20 pm

This last week I had a camera grow legs and climb off of its post and run away. This camera was located on the Boulder Mountain in central Utah up on top. It's is cuddeback expert, and it has my name written on the inside (K. Bundy) in permanent marker. These cameras have a security code on them and can not (at least this is what I was told) be used with out the security code. I am a 9th grade science teacher with very little money and try to hunt on my own. You know a Do It Yourself guy. I would like to try and find my camera, I don't want anyone to get in trouble, I would just like to get my camera back. If you have any information please send me a PM. I will also be posting this in the Deer and Elk forums.

Thanks
Kory Bundy

MuleyMadness
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: I had a camera!!!!

Post by MuleyMadness » Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:47 pm

Bummer, sorry to hear that. :>/

Hunting_Oregon
Fawn
Fawn

Post by Hunting_Oregon » Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:40 pm

that sucks big time. at least they will not be able to use it (if the code actually stops it). i hope you get it back. Good luck

CodeRED
3 point
3 point

Post by CodeRED » Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:57 pm

That's too bad Kory, this seems to be a growing problem with many members here. I REALLY hope you get your Tcam back.... I'd also like to say to all the Idiot Jerks who've been stealing everyone's camera's... Consider yourself one of many low-life's that has walked the earth and knock it off already! Stealing, Lying, Dishonest people that dont earn their keep are scum!
"Mathews DXT @ 62lbs, G5 Optix XR, Shaffer rest, Fuse Carbon Connexion stabilizer and G5 Montec CS's in front of GoldTip Prohunter 5575's = More meat in my Freezer"
-Cody-

Huge29
2 point
2 point

Post by Huge29 » Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:43 pm

Thunder Head
Spike
Spike

Post by Thunder Head » Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:32 pm

Sorry man
How did you have it secured to the tree?
Its just a fact in the east, If you dont secure your camera good, theres a good chance it will be gone. I have made metal security boxes that i chain to the tree. A determind thief can come back and get it. He is going to have to work for it though.
Have bow will travel !!!