Talk anything related to Mule Deer
Sponsored by: http://www.muledeermania.com
sawtooth1
Fawn
Fawn

top mule deer guide

Post by sawtooth1 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:13 pm

Hello,

I'm looking to take a couple friends on a mule deer hunt next year. Who comes highly recommended? I need a easier hunt for an older gentlemen with good accommodations. Would like to see a good number of animals with some decent opportunity for a trophy. Any recommendations?

one hunting fool
Monster
Monster

Re: top mule deer guide

Post by one hunting fool » Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:26 pm

What State are you looking and what hunt?
Genesis 27:3
Now take your hunting equipment, your quiver and bow, and go out into the open country and hunt some wild game for me.

steeler
Fawn
Fawn

Post by steeler » Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:17 pm

If you are looking to hunt Arizona, I highly recommend Dave Pereda, Yavapai Outfitters. Website is yavapaioutfitters.com. Dave will adapt to any needs your dad may have and knows this state well so he can assist you with the best, yet easiest places to hunt for nice mule deer. Check out what he did for my friend Don (70 years young) and I a mere 56 this year on the strip. We posted our deer in this forum. They are the 13b strip bucks in the forum.
Jim

gizmo1
2 point
2 point

Post by gizmo1 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:01 pm

If you want to try a Texas Panhandle muley hunt Justin Daniel is your man. If you want more info PM me.
Romans 13: 1-4

muleywannabe
2 point
2 point

Post by muleywannabe » Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:54 pm

I know two very reliable guides. I mean reliable and no BS. I have roasted before so I definitely only trust a few.

I have one in Colorado and one in Montana, both are easy to hunt with and very easy access.

let me know which state and I will get you some great info and contact along with pictures.