New to the forum

Talk anything related to Mule Deer
Sponsored by: http://www.muledeermania.com
ironranger
Fawn
Fawn

New to the forum

Post by ironranger » Thu Jul 22, 2004 8:34 pm

Hello to everyone out there. New to the forum and also to Mule deer hunting. Here is a pic of my first mule deer that I took last fall on my first hunt in Montana. It was a great trip in that I learned alot from listening to others and in hunting them as well. Met alot of really nice people and it was an overall great experience. I was fortunate enough to draw again this fall so it's just another reason to get pumped for the fall harvest!!

MuleyMadness
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MuleyMadness » Thu Jul 22, 2004 8:42 pm

ironranger,

Welcome my friend, good to have you aboard. And what is even more impressive is the fact you have mastered the art of posting a picture in the forum. Love to see those pics. Not a bad Muley for the 1st one. Sounds like you had some good help. Look forward to hearing from you.
Good luck this fall again!

AGCHAWK
Monster
Monster

Post by AGCHAWK » Fri Jul 23, 2004 7:12 am

Welcome aboard ironranger! Pretty impressive first Mulie too!

WYMULEYMAN
2 point
2 point

Post by WYMULEYMAN » Fri Jul 23, 2004 8:38 am

ironranger,
welcome, that is a dandy muley for a first or for any number as far as i am concerned. alot of people hunt year after year and never even get the opportunity at a deer as fair as that one. look forward to hearing more!
IT TAKES ALOT OF SACK TO BAG A BIG RACK

ironranger
Fawn
Fawn

Post by ironranger » Mon Jul 26, 2004 7:29 am

Thanx for the kind words. I am really looking forward to fall time again and getting out there to see some more great country and hopefully a few muleys as well. Muleymadness, I had some practice on other forums for the picture posting deal so that's the reason for the flawless delivery!!

Anonymous

niccccce buck

Post by Anonymous » Mon Jul 26, 2004 8:08 pm

=D> niccce 4x4. good to see some of us are gettin into the bigens. congrats...