Horn Growth in Utah

Talk anything related to Mule Deer
Sponsored by: http://www.muledeermania.com
Reflex_Shooter
Fawn
Fawn

Horn Growth in Utah

Post by Reflex_Shooter » Thu Jul 29, 2004 10:48 am

I have seen some pretty good bucks latley but no monsters, i was wondering if anyone has seen any monster bucks yet that they have there eye on? It seem like a good year for horn growth overall though.
Reflex

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Thu Jul 29, 2004 11:47 pm

Hey ya i seen a good buck down in southern utah. he was probably 27 inches wide. but he was only a 3x3 with eye guards. he was a good buck he will be the one i go after this year

MuleyMadness
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MuleyMadness » Fri Jul 30, 2004 11:13 pm

Found a cool buck tonight. He has close to a 10" drop tine on his right side. Not a big buck, but an awesome dropper. I'll post the pics in a different topic. How's everyone else been doing with the scouting?

AGCHAWK
Monster
Monster

Post by AGCHAWK » Mon Aug 02, 2004 7:43 am

Not much to do with scouting MULEYMADNESS but I had a nice little black-tail this morning scouting ME! I walked out of my house at about 0530 my time to head to work and surprised a good looking little 4X4 black-tail feeding in my garden. He didn't seem to care too much for my interupting his breakfast and started stompin' and snortin' at me. For a second there I was wondering if he wasn't lookin to put a tag on me!!! He finally got wise and headed back into the trees but he certainly woke me up in a hurry.