Camera card stolen

Talk anything related to Mule Deer
Sponsored by: http://www.muledeermania.com
bigbuck92
Monster
Monster

Re: Camera card stolen

Post by bigbuck92 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:24 pm

im guessing the topic on monstermuleys got nuked being when i click on it it says it no longer exists. Can you tell me what was said? I hope you can prove if he was the one who took it or some other scum.
Cody
Old hunters NEVER die,they just have better camo.

huntenfever
3 point
3 point

Post by huntenfever » Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:05 pm

BOHTNR
It's not a roommate at all, but my father. I'm not some punk kid that doesn't know what I'm talking about. I have a wife and kid and am very respected with everybody i deal with. If you read the first post i wrote it says The internal memory was able to capture this guy. Since there was only one set of human tracks this is probably the guy. NOTICE the word PROBABLY. I am pretty sure i can't get in any legal trouble for that. I have paid for many attorney fee's through business affairs i don't think this guy wants to spend $125 + an hour for an attorney to discuss it with a litigator. It's all good i just hope if he really did do it he gets in trouble for it. Karma is a bugger

NONYA
Monster
Monster

Post by NONYA » Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:24 am

You did exactly what most anyone would have done,dont let the PC police run you down.This is probably one of the SOBs stealing trail cams in your neighborhood,now everyone knows what hes up to and Ill bet burn watch his back in the woods now.

BOHNTR

Post by BOHNTR » Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:30 pm

huntenfever:

Sorry I gave the advice.....you obviously took it the wrong way. I sure hope Tory gets his card back and the issue gets resolved. Hope you have a great season.

NONYA:

If anyone needs PC police it would be you buddy! lol
BOHNTR )))-------------->

Bowhunting Editor-Western Hunter Magazine
Pope & Young Measurer
Boone & Crockett Measurer

MuleyMadness
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MuleyMadness » Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:37 pm

This has really turned out to a much bigger deal than it should be IMO. Were talking a small dollar item here, I wouldn't be as much concerned about my card as to what photos I had on it. :)

The guy was obviously wrong for even opening the camera IMO. And didn't seem to care or feel he did anything wrong, which I disagree with. Hopefully some trail cam etiquette can be learned for future reference.

But there is more important things than this, I'd be mad but it's not the end of the world. :)

Nonya relax bud. :))

kaibabhunter
Fawn
Fawn

Post by kaibabhunter » Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:59 pm

Too bad about the card. I worry about mine in the desert because there's no real way to secure them with lock and chain so if someone finds them they'd be too easy to pick up and walk a way with. I camo the heck out of them with a gilly suit cover and natural veg and hope they don't get spotted. I'm in a fairly low pressure area which helps but I know its risky to throw $400 in cameras plush memory cards out there unsecured.

NONYA
Monster
Monster

Post by NONYA » Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:34 pm

Yep just another thief stealing from hunters,no biggy,hes lucky it wasnt my cam.

BOHNTR

Post by BOHNTR » Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:51 pm

Hey NONYA, where did you get that cool action avatar? I've never seen one like that. You can PM me if you'd rather. VERY cool.
BOHNTR )))-------------->

Bowhunting Editor-Western Hunter Magazine
Pope & Young Measurer
Boone & Crockett Measurer

NONYA
Monster
Monster

Post by NONYA » Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:36 pm

Made it on photoshop,it takes forever but its pretty easy.I made a few others...

NONYA
Monster
Monster

Post by NONYA » Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:37 pm

I could make you one if I get some time,just send me 2 images.