MuleyMadness Roll Call

Talk anything related to Mule Deer
Sponsored by: http://www.muledeermania.com
dumbluck
Fawn
Fawn

Re: MuleyMadness Roll Call

Post by dumbluck » Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:26 pm

im a texas boy, 25 years old. been a diehard bowhunter since i got out of the marines 3 years ago. just got my wife a bow last year and she's hooked. just drew my first muley tag in southeast NM. thanks for the help and all the responses to my first 2 posts. hopefully have some pics to post soon.

Norm
Fawn
Fawn

Post by Norm » Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:10 pm

From West Valley UT. Like to hunt just about anything. Not big into posting, just reading.

MuleyMadness
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MuleyMadness » Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:57 pm

Norm, get out of the 'norm' and post more. :)

Completely a joke, WELCOME though. :thumb

AZ_BOWHNTR
Spike
Spike

Post by AZ_BOWHNTR » Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:32 pm

Avid bowhunter. Originally from Page, AZ, but have bounced around in Coast Guard last eight years and am currently in Corpus Christi, TX.
JB

AGCHAWK
Monster
Monster

Post by AGCHAWK » Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:34 pm

Welcome to one of the best hunting sites on the web AZ BOWHNTR! Glad to have ya aboard.

How are things going in S Texas about now? You folks hunkering down ahead of Hurricane Ike?

AZ_BOWHNTR
Spike
Spike

Post by AZ_BOWHNTR » Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:29 pm

AGCHAWK wrote:Welcome to one of the best hunting sites on the web AZ BOWHNTR! Glad to have ya aboard.

How are things going in S Texas about now? You folks hunkering down ahead of Hurricane Ike?
Just got done boarding up the place, got the generator ready to roll, and have enough canned soup to last me awhile...so I guess I'm about as ready as I can be! AZ was pretty short on hurricanes, so this will be a new experience, that's for sure.

JB
JB

jayhunt
Fawn
Fawn

Post by jayhunt » Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:46 am

Hey all. I m a newbie bow hunter on my first mule deer hunt right now in nm unit 13. just getting into this posting thing. Wish me luck

muley hunter
Fawn
Fawn

Post by muley hunter » Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:29 pm

Hello everyone I love to hunt mule deer and upland game I came across this site trying to find information about hunting the paunsaugunt on the rifle hunt, the tag me and my dad were lucky enough to draw this year. I am glad that I found this site, I check the posts out daily, good stories and even better photos. And if anyone could help me out with any info on the paunsaugunt that would be great.
Last edited by muley hunter on Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

backpacker
Fawn
Fawn

Post by backpacker » Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:50 pm

25 yrs young, born and raised smack dab in the middle of the dairy state, grew up watching the Packers, Brewers, and Badgers. Now residing in UT waiting 3 more weeks for my NM elk hunt!

tjeml
Fawn
Fawn

Post by tjeml » Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:29 pm

I'm 60, I've been hunting since I was 16, legal age in utah at the time. I live in
Enterprise, Utah. This will be my first rifle deer hunt in 10 years, I prefer muzzleloader hunting, I don't like the crowds on the rifle hunt. I'm probably one of the newest members if not the newest. This is a good site.