Utah's GOV Tag & Sportmans Tag - Filled

Talk anything related to Mule Deer
Sponsored by: http://www.muledeermania.com
jarvis243
Fawn
Fawn

Re: Utah's GOV Tag & Sportmans Tag - Filled

Post by jarvis243 » Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:50 pm

I don't know about you guys but i have a huge buck pictured in my head! :) I want to see the sportsmans buck but i understand if you have to hold off. I have a picture of the gov. buck that my friend sent to me the day it was killed and it's pretty impressive!

AGCHAWK
Monster
Monster

Post by AGCHAWK » Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:13 pm

Yea, I keep checking this thread...at least 4 times a day!

Ready, post them whenever you are "ready"...and figure out the computer thing. (Hope the emergency wasn't anything serious)

paunsaugunt08, ready is a longtime, valued member of this site and will post the pics when they decide the time is right. I have NO DOUBT that it's a beast and will allow them to make the decision as to when to post them.

GKNUDSON
Spike
Spike

Post by GKNUDSON » Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:12 pm

Com'on, it's gettin all hot in here!

paunsaugunt 08
Fawn
Fawn

Post by paunsaugunt 08 » Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:49 pm

Hey all i got to apoligize i just get impatient and i wanna see the beast. I read the part where she said she aint sure how to post pics. i thought i was the only idiot that didnt know how to post pics. so im sorry for how i acted i cant waiut to see the buck.

AGCHAWK
Monster
Monster

Post by AGCHAWK » Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:54 pm

No problem Pauns....I get a little "antsy" waiting to see the pics too sometimes.

Just wanted to let ya know that ready wasn't just some joe-schmoe that popped in, posted something about a big buck, and then left...never to return. We'll see em soon enough (Well, probably not "soon enough" but in good time). lol

paunsaugunt 08
Fawn
Fawn

Post by paunsaugunt 08 » Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:03 am

Man i hear ya about not seeing the buck soon enough AGCHAWK. I cant wait to see the pictures. But you are right about letting her post them when she is ready. After all she has been hunting for about 3 months straight she probably has other things to take care of first. This is a sweet site and i am kind of the new guy around hear so i dont wanna piss anyone off. I will just sit back and be patiently waiting to see pictures.

AGCHAWK
Monster
Monster

Post by AGCHAWK » Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:06 am

Again, it's all good my friend!

NotEnufTags
Monster
Monster

Post by NotEnufTags » Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:21 am

I too would love to see the pictures of the gov tag and the sportsmans buck. Has anyone heard about the henry mountain buck that was taken this year. The green typical frame went 229". The world record burris buck has a 226" typical frame so if 60 days of drying doesn't cause 3" of loss we may see a long time record fall.

My neighbor told me about the henry buck has anyone else heard anything about it or seen photos floating around or is my neighbor exagerating?
"Some day I'll scout out a monster, spot him while hunting, make the stalk of a lifetime, and have dreams come true. 'Til then I'll be happy with the buck in my cross-hairs."

*ShedPredator*
2 point
2 point

Post by *ShedPredator* » Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:34 pm

Well as many of you might no the Sportsmans tag is posted under the Mule Deer forum and it is a dandy for sure it was killed by Ready and its well worth you looking at.
"to small keep drivin..."