Talk anything related to Mule Deer
Sponsored by: http://www.muledeermania.com
dblelungwisc
Fawn
Fawn

Re: MuleyMadness Roll Call

Post by dblelungwisc » Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:52 pm

Hello everyone!

My name is Dave. I live in Wisconsin. I'm an avid bowhunter, and everything that goes with bowhunting.( Trail cameras, tree stands, scouting, and glassing) I live in southwest Wisconsin, along the might Mississippi River. I also enjoy rabbit hunting with beagles,Turkey hunting, rifle/muzzelloader huntng for deer, and the occasional raccon hunt with hounds. I pretty much just enjoy hunting in general. I've worked in a factor in Prairie du Chien WI for the past 7 years, and have a wonderful fiance and two kids. Who also enjoy the outdoors. I'm going on my first mule deer hunt this September in South Dakota and would like to get input on mule deer hunting and would love to give advise to anyone on whitetail hunting or anything. Thanks Dave

AGCHAWK
Monster
Monster

Post by AGCHAWK » Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:08 pm

Welcome to the site Dave. Good luck on the upcoming season and hopefully someone here can help point ya in the right direction.

schleppy
Fawn
Fawn

Post by schleppy » Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:54 pm

My name is Adam. I just found this site and like what I have seen so far. I grew up in Craig, Co and cut my teeth hunting Deer and Elk there and Antelope in Wy. I had to moved back east for a while but moved to Utah a few years ago. I really enjoy hunting archery Elk and have hunted mostly in ID and UT since I've been back out West. I got pretty lucky and have a Boulder early any weapon Elk tag this year.

Can't wait to start trading news/opinions on this site

ARCTIC1
Fawn
Fawn

Post by ARCTIC1 » Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:52 pm

HELLO,
I am starting to really fall in love with hunting the mule deer. It is quickly taking over all my hunting attention. Thanks to your site for giving the photos to inspire all new desires of hunting the greatest animal out there. I will try to kill a bull elk early in the season this year for archery and then spend as much time finding a trophy muley. Unfortunately a large mule deer has eluded me in the past, but I really feel it is my time. I have been getting into shape and am ready to spend a lot of time in the high alpine areas, even though my wife is not so thrilled. The word obsession doesn't even come close; every time I look at the bare walls in my house after 16yrs of hunting and several small kills I can only hope it is time for the big one!!!

Thanks To all for the info I have already gotten just from reading misc. posts.
Thanks Ryan
NW. MONTANA

BOHNTR

Post by BOHNTR » Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:19 am

Welcome to the Madness boys.........look forward to your posts.
BOHNTR )))-------------->

Bowhunting Editor-Western Hunter Magazine
Pope & Young Measurer
Boone & Crockett Measurer

Loafer
3 point
3 point

Post by Loafer » Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:11 am

Hello,
I live in Utah and enjoy big and small game hunting. I joined after reading several posts and found the info to be useful. With the limited time I have to hunt anymore its nice to hear what has worked and has not worked for others so I can make my hunts high quality. Thanks.
Uva uvam vivendo varia fit - Augustus McCrae

MuleyMadness
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MuleyMadness » Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:15 am

Welcome to ALL of you new folks, look forward to hearing from you. 10sign:

hunterhall
Fawn
Fawn

Post by hunterhall » Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:31 pm

Glad to have found this site. I have hunted all my life and particularly love elk hunting especially archery. Just started using a trail cam and am having a ball with that. Only problem is that once you start getting pictures you want to check it always.

Hunt'nRN
Fawn
Fawn

Post by Hunt'nRN » Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:55 am

I grew up in Idaho hunting and fishing with my father every chance we got. Muley's are my passion, but going to college, starting a family, and starting a career have had me out of the game for the past few years. I just now have the time to get started back up again. I found this site a couple weeks ago and have loved reading all the stories and appreciate all of the knowledge that everyone is willing to share.

7mm
Fawn
Fawn

Post by 7mm » Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:41 am

I grew up in Turlock,CA. and moved to colorado when I was 20.I took up hunting as soon as I became a resident.The first friends I met were big game hunters and kind of taught me how,now some 30 years later we are still at it.I live in Aurora,Co.