MuleyMadness Roll Call

Talk anything related to Mule Deer
Sponsored by: http://www.muledeermania.com
shawn0915
Fawn
Fawn

Re: MuleyMadness Roll Call

Post by shawn0915 » Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:19 am

Hi everyone, My name is Shawn from New London,WI. I'm new to this forum, but look forward to chatting w/yall. I love chasing big whitetails up north by lake superior, but my ever expanding passion for the west is taking over, my wife tells me I have ELK FEVER, I guess she is right, I've only hunted in CO. W/ not much kill success, but I do have a pick-up truck full of memories. And to me thats truly what its all about.

dubveehunter
Fawn
Fawn

Post by dubveehunter » Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:44 am

I am new to this site, grew up in West Virginia bowhunting whitetails...relocated in Idaho for work and now I am hooked on trying to tag a nice mule deer.

Livn-Lg
Fawn
Fawn

Post by Livn-Lg » Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:00 pm

I am from Oregon and have lived here my whole life. I have hunted Elk, Blacktail and Muleys for many years. I have harvested all but a big bull elk and hopefully that will change this year. My goal is to hunt two other species in the coming years, Whitetail and Red Stag. Glad to be here and share my spoils with you all.
2006 Hoyt Trykon XL

Hesitation, The difference between immortality and kleenex

CodeRED
3 point
3 point

Post by CodeRED » Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:06 pm

::wel to the Forums!
"Mathews DXT @ 62lbs, G5 Optix XR, Shaffer rest, Fuse Carbon Connexion stabilizer and G5 Montec CS's in front of GoldTip Prohunter 5575's = More meat in my Freezer"
-Cody-

Griff
Fawn
Fawn

Post by Griff » Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:50 pm

I'm originally from Wyoming and love to hunt and fish.
Each year I return to the Rockies for the annual non-guided fair chase Elk and Muley hunting trip in Colorado.

I typically hunt unit 28 (Kelly Creek), OTC bull and special draw Muley buck for third season rifle.

BowBum
Fawn
Fawn

Post by BowBum » Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:56 am

Hey guys I am just another mule deer fanatic like all of you, anyone who can agree with this knows we are not well in the head lol.I do love to chase any kind of big game too. But i am 23 i live in wyoming i have hunted and fished since i was physically able. Basically if it gets me hunting i will do it. I'm Glad to be a new member of the website and if anyone of you have any archery tech, shooting, or just basic equipment questions give me a hollar. I have worked in archery shops for years now and it is my niche and i seem to have a gift for it.

Mons Montis Vir.
Mons Montis Vir

TheGreatwhitehunter

Post by TheGreatwhitehunter » Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:00 am

::wel to the Forums all new members =D>
THE LORD IS MY ROCK

serickson
Fawn
Fawn

Post by serickson » Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:23 am

Hey, I grew up hunting blacktail on the southern coast of BC and moved to Alberta 4 years ago now and hunt the great mulies and whitetails up here. Also starting to hunt Elk this year.

Ragdoll
Fawn
Fawn

Post by Ragdoll » Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:30 pm

Just jumping in. I Hunted big game as a kid with my dad but just got back into it about six or seven years ago. (except dove hunting which I have been doing for a long time and still don't miss opening day unless there is something special going on)
My stepson, his dad and I put in for elk, turkey, and deer. Last year: Bull Elk. --skunked--
This year Kaibab horney first rifle !!!
I probably don't have much to input but I'll try to participate as much as possible.
Thanks,
BigFred

BOHNTR

Post by BOHNTR » Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:42 pm

Welcome all new members........looking forward to your posts and photos!
BOHNTR )))-------------->

Bowhunting Editor-Western Hunter Magazine
Pope & Young Measurer
Boone & Crockett Measurer