MuleyMadness Roll Call

Talk anything related to Mule Deer
Sponsored by: http://www.muledeermania.com
Cutthroat
Fawn
Fawn

Re: MuleyMadness Roll Call

Post by Cutthroat » Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:48 pm

Long-time lurker here, I've learned a lot from this site and finally decided to join in the Madness. I began big game hunting 4 years ago when I moved to Montana and have become hopelessly addicted. Thanks to all those who make this the great site that it is. I hope to be able to contribute in some small way and to continue to learn from the knowlegeable members of this site.

felis concolor
Fawn
Fawn

Post by felis concolor » Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:38 pm

Hey,
I'm 35 years old. I'm married, with 2 really cool kids. I was born and raised on a Pennsylvania dairy farm. The farm is no longer in operation, but my wife and I, now own the property,and have built our home here. I'm self employed, and will hunt anything that moves. I'm a bowhunter, but not above breaking out the rifle or muzzleloader for an occational hunt. I've hunted the Routt national Forest in Colorado on and off for 12 years now. I absolutely love the mountians and thin air. I've been lucky enough to have taken 3 decent bulls, but never a buck. Hopefully I'll draw a tag in 2010. I probably don't have a lot to offer the regulars of this site, but maybe in the future. All advice is appreciated.

Springville Shooter
Monster
Monster

Post by Springville Shooter » Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:58 pm

Hello,
I'm a brand new member and have enjoyed looking through some of the old posts. I moved from far northern California where I grew up killing 2 blacktails a year and mule deer when I could get drawn, to Springville Utah where I work as a telecom tech for the UP railroad. The only thing that comes close to killing an animal is helping someone else kill one so I think I will fit in well here. I posted my recent antelope hunt and would be more than glad to help any of those who have one more weekend to bag their own Utah speedgoat. I look forward to chatting with you all. Springville Shooter.
Attachments
DSCN1208 resize.jpg
"Only accurate rifles are interesting"-----Col. Townsend Whelen

Lookin 4 a Big 1
Fawn
Fawn

Post by Lookin 4 a Big 1 » Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:39 pm

I'm a small town Utah boy who was taught by my father to love the outdoors and everything in it. I love to hunt, fish, and camp. They were able to take this boy out of the country.... But nobody will take the country out of this boy.

You all are ::wel at my campfire anytime....
Good huntin to ya.

norcal95437
Fawn
Fawn

Post by norcal95437 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:10 pm

Well I'm a small town guy that loves the great outdoors. Just started Mule Deer hunting this year. I'm originally from a small town on the northern cali coast, I hunted black tails and upland game birds alot out there so this muley hunting is brand new to me. I now live in Casper, Wy and love it to death. Can't wait to bust my first muley! Good luck to all and be safe out there!!
Kill it & Grill it!!

sagehunter
Spike
Spike

Post by sagehunter » Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:56 pm

hi all i am brand spanking new to mm and totally excited. i am 26 years old, married with an 18mt old daughter and a son that was born today. i was born in montana raised in colorado and just moved to wyoming. my job at cheyenne fire dept allows lots of time to hunt with the awesome schedule so anyone nearby who wants a partner let me know. i have not hunted a ton but i am totally obsessed and have been going a lot the last few years. very excited to chat with you all

MNHunter
Fawn
Fawn

Post by MNHunter » Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:24 pm

I am new to Mule Deer hunting and the forum. I am from Minnesota, and I love hunting mountains. My goal is to get out west once a year to hunt. I have done quite a bit of elk hunting, and have seen alot of Mule Deer in the process, but until this fall haven't committed myself to hunting them. Not living near moutains I face the challenges of trying to scout by map, hunt public land, and draw and pay for non-resident tags, but it is all worth it.

I am an active-duty Soldier in the US Army. I gained a love for the mountains Skiing as a kid and serving in Afghanistan and Kosovo. I love to bowhunt whitetails and Elk, and do quite a bit of Pheasant and Waterfowl hunting as well. I just shot my first turkey spring of 09.

I am looking forward to expanding my hunting experiences by getting into Mule Deer hunting, and spot and stalk spring bear hunting. I am sure I will be addicted by the end of this season.

Lokk forward to talking with you guys

Ross

matt
Fawn
Fawn

Post by matt » Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:17 am

Hey,
My name is matt and I am 26 years old, I was born and raised in Clarion Pennsylvania. Needless to say I don't know much about western hunting but watch a lot of it on the outdoor channel. I was introduced to this site from sneekeepete from Utah, Pete and I have a couple of things in common we both love to hunt and we both hate living in Jacksonville NC. Bow hunting, Whitetails, and turkey are my obsession but I am looking foward to hunting the west one of these days. From what I can see this is a really cool site and I am sure I will learn a lot from it.

BIGANTLERGETTER
Spike
Spike

Post by BIGANTLERGETTER » Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:44 pm

Im a Colorado native hunter just started bowhuntin in 2009 and mostly rifle hunt. i love to hunt Muleys, Elk, Coyotes, Antelope and anything else that presents a challenge
Hunt til there is nothing to hunt, then go farther and hunt harder the big one will turn up

Coloradobuck
Monster
Monster

Post by Coloradobuck » Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:46 pm

yea ya'l hes the stuff hahah good to see you joined josh we need to say screw work lets go kill somethin lol
“Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway”-john wayne