Talk anything related to Mule Deer
Sponsored by: http://www.muledeermania.com
hoseman
Fawn
Fawn

Re: MuleyMadness Roll Call

Post by hoseman » Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:10 am

Hi All,

I live in Star Valley Wy and have been a member for the last few years. It is good to see such a great turn out/ membership/ head count. Good luck to everyone this season.
Got air! Got food! Got shelter and got the Lord Jesus in my life! I am good to go, are you?

MuleyHunterNV
Spike
Spike

Post by MuleyHunterNV » Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:34 pm

Hey guys!
I am new to this site and am gonna tell you a bit about me.
I live in Reno, Nevada, right next to some of the best muleys in the world. I have hunted since i was 11and have loved the outdoors for as long as i can remember. My favorite units in Nevada are Mt. Rose, Sheldon NWR, and 161-164. This year I drew the Sheldon NWR and cant wait till the start of muzzleloader season. Good luck to everyone and have a great day! :))

BOHNTR

Post by BOHNTR » Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:45 am

Welcome aboard guys.......
BOHNTR )))-------------->

Bowhunting Editor-Western Hunter Magazine
Pope & Young Measurer
Boone & Crockett Measurer

Scout7
Fawn
Fawn

Post by Scout7 » Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:23 pm

I'm a resident of New Mexico, recently moved back to the west after a 12 year stint in Georgia chasing whitetail. I'm 25, an avid fisherman and outdoorsman, who loves to hunt big game. I look forward to learning from everyone here. :thumb

StickBoy
Fawn
Fawn

Post by StickBoy » Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:40 pm

Hi!

I live in the Salt Lake area and dig the outdoors. When I'm not in the woods I am usually working on being a better marksman. I've been involved in service match and tactical competitions for awhile.

You guys have a great board here.

mid23
Fawn
Fawn

Post by mid23 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:03 am

I am am from Austin, TX. I love to hunt desert mule deer in West Texas. This year will be different. I put in and was drawn for an early rifle hunt in NM's unit 2B. Looking for veteran advice and direction for this years hunt. Thanks.

Tory

BADrury
Fawn
Fawn

Post by BADrury » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:40 pm

I am from southeast Louisiana---NOT NEW ORLEANS!!!!!!!!!!
I have a wife and two sons. We are a hunting and fishing family. When we're not chasing specks and reds along the Louisiana coast, we are preparing for or actually hunting.
I work a full time job with AT&T--I don't run the company, I just work there.
When not at work, I am Fire Chief of our community Volunteer Fire Department:
http://www.SpringfieldFireRescue.com

In 2006, I was invited on my first ever hunting trip out west. I had the pleasure of hunting in Garfield County, Colorado for Elk. That hunt has changed my life forever. I have been fortunate to have tagged a bull on both hunts I have made so far. (2006 & 2008) You can check out my videos on YouTube. Search for BADrury1.

I will be returning this October to once again experience the beauty of the Rockies. We hunt on Public Land and are DIY hunters. I have blown some good opportunities, but happy to have had them. I only know what I have read on these forums and what little I have observed while walking around the mountains.

I am a member of the RMEF. I believe we must all do our part to preserve our land and our rights to hunt. As a Veteran of the US Navy, I feel it is our duty to maintain the rights and freedoms that have been earned by those before us--Never Forget.

Someday, when I'm feeling adventurous, I plan to head out for archery season. I know the thrill of taking a whitetail with a bow. I can't imagine taking an Elk or a Muley with my bow. One day, after I learn more about what the heck I'm doing, I'll give it a try.

I look forward to reading everyones posts. Good Luck
Brian

BIGgameAZ
Fawn
Fawn

Post by BIGgameAZ » Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:31 am

Hey guys. My name is Chris, And i just found this site. Seems like there is alot of usefull info here also. Im 21 and i love to hunt!! I live in flagstaff Arizona. We have some nice deer and elk here.

C-rad
Fawn
Fawn

Post by C-rad » Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:25 pm

Hello!! I love to hunt in fish!! I do most of my hunting in PA. My favorite weapon to hunt with is a flintlock. Most years I miss hunting season because I am in the desert but when I get the chance I am always in the woods. Moving to colorado springs in 2 months so I just need to keep my fingers crossed to be home for hunting next year and find area to hunt!!

Envious of the West
Fawn
Fawn

Post by Envious of the West » Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:23 pm

Hello to all! I am new to this site, although I will admit that I have frequently visited due to the enormous amount of information available, even to guest users. I truly love hunting, but my passion is hunting mule deer with archery equipment. I live in Minnesota, but take three hunting trips out west each year. I have been fortunate to harvest a couple decent bucks, but I am always looking to improve my wall! I love reading the stories of scouting trips and hunts, if they don't make you hungry for the hills/mountains I don't know what will. I hope someday to be able to repay some of the information that I have acquired from this site. Good Luck Hunting & Nice to meet everyone!
Thanks to all involved with this site, it is a great resource for hunting enthusiasts, both rookies and seasoned vet's!