Talk anything related to Mule Deer
Sponsored by: http://www.muledeermania.com
duckdog98
Fawn
Fawn

Re: MuleyMadness Roll Call

Post by duckdog98 » Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:01 am

Greetings all!!!
I am a mulie and elk beginner, hunted TX whitetails for a long time, now living in N.E. NM and have caught the bug for mulies since my son's first hunt last year. I started to poke around here late last year when my 10 yo son got a OTC youth tag for deer in unit 30 in southern NM. I ended up kind of winging the trip since it was a last minute deal, but it turned out for the best. His first hunt ended with taking a nice 3x4 buck on day 3 of his hunt. (I don't know who was more excited!!) I decided to join the forum this year since my son and I both ended up drawing deer in unit 30 and elk in unit 16e. There is alot of great info on this site and the people seem great as well. Since last fall was my first attempt at mulies and this will be the first for elk, I have alot to learn, and not much to offer yet, but hopefully down the road I can lend some help to the others here.

gknutson
Fawn
Fawn

Post by gknutson » Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:40 pm

Hey all. I'm new to the forum. Im a Okie. Ive been a avid whitetail hunter since I was a kid. In the last few years I've caught the mulie virus. I love going out west. Looks like a great forum and I cant wait to become part of it.

bowtechjwar
Fawn
Fawn

Post by bowtechjwar » Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:56 pm

im from new mexico. hunting since i was 8 so i guess i have been hunting for 22 tears last 7 being bow hunts

spotnstalk
Fawn
Fawn

Post by spotnstalk » Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:58 am

I'm new to this sight. I am 39 years old married with 4 kids. I am a Fireman and live in California. I love to hunt anything and everything, Bow, rifle,shotgun,whatever. I spend most of my hunts now with my son trying to help him harvest game. Watching him grow and learn about hunting has been the best experience ever for me. About every other year due to money, we hunt out of state for elk. Usually Idaho as I have a group we go with there.this year 2010 we are going to colorado for elk

katorade
Fawn
Fawn

Post by katorade » Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:40 pm

Hey!
I've been following around my dad for 10 years and been carrying around my gun for 4 I think. My dad has brainwashed me not to shoot small bucks, and I'm glad he has. Smaller bucks just don't do it for me, I have yet to kill my first buck but have been scouting hard this year and have found some decent bucks and have became more addicted to the sport.
Last edited by katorade on Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

1st timer
Fawn
Fawn

Post by 1st timer » Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:21 pm

I;m a bow hunter from back in the early 80;s. Never hunted anything more than turkey's outside my home state of Arkansas. Just have gotten to the point to where traveling and hunting is becoming a reality to me , and very excited about my 1st bowhunt to colorado in sept. I work for the local electric utility here as a lineman, .Work because I have too! But love family and hunting more!!!!

lonetree
Fawn
Fawn

Post by lonetree » Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:14 pm

Hello All, Thought I would take a minute and register for this great site. I live in northern UT and own and operate a small HVAC company, Have a lovely wife and three small kids. While family and work are at the top of my list, hunting is not far behind. I love to hunt with all weapons but lately I've really got the bow hunting bug and I am determined to take a respectable buck this year. Hope to hunt as much as I can this fall with the dedicated hunter program and the Wasatch front extended areas, and also a few trips to Idaho if the (draw) gods smile down on me.

lulhorse
Fawn
Fawn

Post by lulhorse » Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:29 pm

Dave here from near Greeley, Co work in ag have alot of land at my disposal for goose huntin so give me a hollar if you chase them dang birds. Lived in AZ TX and now Colorado Frustrated with Colorado we have not taken anything in the mountains a couple plains deer in the farm feilds here . Will be a regular on this site I like the atmosphere!!!!

a_bow_nut

Post by a_bow_nut » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:44 pm

Welcome to all. Hope that you enjoy the site.

Always up for some good goose hunting. :thumb
Live to hunt, hunt to live.

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell
the difference.

homebru_trout
Fawn
Fawn

Post by homebru_trout » Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:26 pm

Greetings all,

36 years old, married with a five year old. Live and work in Fort Collins, CO...originally from Michigan. Relatively new to Mule Deer and Elk in CO but hunted in Michigan on and off over the years. Have hunted the last two years in the high country and am still on the uphill side of a steep learning curve. My interest/obsession is primarily hunting with leverguns...specifically all things Marlin. I also can be found hanging out on the MarlinOwners forums and MonsterMuleys under the same username. Great site...looking forward to contributing where possible.

B