Re: MuleyMadness Roll Call

Post by waynedevore » Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:06 am

Good to have you guys here. Welcome to the madness. ::wel

brokenarrow
Fawn
Fawn

Post by brokenarrow » Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:26 pm

hello my name is matt i live in reno, nv i am 24 turnin 25 in a few days, im married and have 2 boys one 3 years old and one 6 days old. im a avid hunt and fisherman im not here to snag anyones info and run, i now nevada like the back of my hand and i belive gettin out and spotting your hunting area and learning it on your own is part of being a hunter so you dont have to worry about me askin for huntin area info. im just here for social networking i guess and to b/s with my own kind. since i work with a bunch of geeky wieners who wouldnt last an hour off a paved road, its nice to have some fellow outdoor enthusiast to shot the brezz with. and thats all i can say about me. :thumb

Swanyriver
Fawn
Fawn

Post by Swanyriver » Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:10 pm

Good afternoon,

Got a minute right now to put my feet up and introduce myself to you while taking a break from ridge running.
My name is Chris and I'm from TX, Originally born and raised in northern IL, moved to FL for most of my years and now call TX my home state. I love it all outdoors and am willing to try a new adventure at a drop of the hat(like now hunting Muleys in SW CO). I am happily married with 2 wonderful children and enjoy ebery aspect of life. I look forward to continuing this addiction and learning lots and making friends over time, maybe one day we will share spike camp looking for the floppy eared hammer horned monster of the back bowl. Good luck to all this season and foremost be safe. :thumb :thumb
Chops, Nails & 3.5" shells!!!!

SchuLace
Fawn
Fawn

Post by SchuLace » Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:44 pm

I have been lurking this site for quite a while now and I finally decided to join. I am 20 and majoring in marketing at a local tech school. I do a majority of my hunting in south central South Dakota. I regularly hunt deer, antelope, pheasants, turkey, prairie dogs and just got into dove hunting. I also do a little bit of grouse hunting. I spend a decent amount of time fishing and also just got into bow fishing. I am going bow hunting for the first time in a couple week.

Thanks for creating just a great site everyone.

Palehorse
Fawn
Fawn

Post by Palehorse » Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:03 am

Howdy,

I live on the Texas gulf coast and I have hunted whitetails all my life but I have never been on a mule deer hunt. Yesterday I found out that I was drawn for a mule deer hunt at Matador WMA in the Texas panhandle. YEE HA! I was hoping to get a few pointers from you good folks before heading out in December.

therookie
Spike
Spike

Post by therookie » Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:21 pm

Well I'm new to this site as well as hunting I'm 19 yrs old this session is my second session out in the field I live in salt lake city utah. Last year I got my buck second to last day of the hunt just a little 2 point in northern utah. Everything I do I do to the extrem so I decided let's start off bow hunting skip the rest. I feel bow hunting is the fairest hunting it gets for the animals. Been searching around for a site like this to read others exsperiences to smartin me in the field. And I came up empty on the hunt this year. Hit a nice 27 inch wide four point but being a rookie with no couch didn't know about the angles. He was quartering away about 90 yards up hill so I put my 80 yard pin at his belly rite behind his shoulder and let it go nailed him. Adreanilin pumpin thinkin perfect shot behind the shoulder. Didn't kno till know further quartering away further back and threw the guts u got to go. so I'm going to the wasatch front for the exstended hunt and need a little help on where the animals are I have no clue. Id apreciate all the help

mossbuck35
Fawn
Fawn

Post by mossbuck35 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:41 pm

Im ryan and im 15 years old and I live in Colorado. I got my first muley last year which was a little forky but was proud to have him for my first. I went hunting with my Dad and brothers since I could barely walk. And I have been a muley fanatic ever since I can remeber. I love any kind of hunting but I rate hunting mulies as my number one. I did not draw a tag this year but next year if I draw I plan on makeing a goal of shooting a bigger deer than my first!! Which should be pretty easy. lol

Mule409
Fawn
Fawn

Post by Mule409 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:52 am

How Is every one doing out there this year. My name is Ryan I live in southern Cali, I have been hunt since I was 6 mouth old. I am 26 years old and I love bow hunting Mule Deer.

Full Draw
Fawn
Fawn

Post by Full Draw » Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:03 pm

Hey all, I'm new to the site and pretty much to Muleys too. My name is Todd and I'm from Illinois. I do a lot of bowhunting for whitetails back home, but I'm 32 and can't get enough of this hunting thing, so I want to start heading out West to chase some other game. I've started putting in for some draws out there and building some points, but it seems like getting tags for good areas takes a while! I certainly don't have much to offer in terms of mule deer info, but if anyone has any whitetail questions I can probably get you on the right path. I'm glad to have found this site and it seems like a ton of guys are awfully helpful and and sharing.

Good hunting!

robbiedwarren
Fawn
Fawn

Post by robbiedwarren » Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:59 am

Big game hunter from Northern Utah. Hunted deer alot with my Dad while growing up. He's since passed away. I now have 2 boys of my own that are following in my steps. Hopefully I can get some help on this site as I've not hunted Northern Utah much as I grew up in Central Utah.