Wyoming Mule Deer Unit B

Talk anything related to Mule Deer
Sponsored by: http://www.muledeermania.com
bowhunter73
Fawn
Fawn

Wyoming Mule Deer Unit B

Post by bowhunter73 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:58 am

Im looking for an easy draw hunt in wyoming early bow season DIY just wondering how the population is and if anyone has hunted it before I apply.

Thanks

If anyone knows of any other easy to draw units (even in other states) for mule deer that would be appreciated.

one hunting fool
Monster
Monster

Re: Wyoming Mule Deer Unit B

Post by one hunting fool » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:02 am

my understanding of WY is that you have to hire a guide to hunt if your out of state. I may be wrong just something I heard
Genesis 27:3
Now take your hunting equipment, your quiver and bow, and go out into the open country and hunt some wild game for me.

dahlmer
Monster
Monster

Post by dahlmer » Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:52 am

one hunting fool wrote:my understanding of WY is that you have to hire a guide to hunt if your out of state. I may be wrong just something I heard
You are required to use an outfitter in designated wildlife areas (primarily regions G & H). I don't know anything about B, but as a rule winter kill was pretty heavy in Wyoming last year. It has been a few years since I have hunted there and most of my info is second hand. There are still some great bucks there, but it may be a little harder to locate them. I know of a couple of real bruisers that were killed in Wyoming last year.

TheGreatwhitehunter

Post by TheGreatwhitehunter » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:21 am

You are not required to use an outfitter, you are however required to have a resident guide or use an outfitter in wilderness areas as a non resident in Wyoming. A resident may guide up o 2 people (without pay)that are non residents after the resdient guide gets the required permit/license from the Game and fish.
THE LORD IS MY ROCK

bowhunter73
Fawn
Fawn

Post by bowhunter73 » Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:32 pm

Is there any other states/units you would recommend?

Bucksnbolders
Fawn
Fawn

Post by Bucksnbolders » Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:08 pm

bowhunter73 wrote:Is there any other states/units you would recommend?
You should be putting in for Colorado for Mule deer, Hand's down the best Mule deer hunting in the west. :-k