On another note....

Talk anything related to Mule Deer
Sponsored by: http://www.muledeermania.com
AGCHAWK
Monster
Monster

On another note....

Post by AGCHAWK » Sat Oct 30, 2004 6:52 pm

These next three weeks will probably be the last time I get a chance to visit with you all for a while. I have my orders in hand (As most of you know, I am a military man) and will be shipping out to that big sand box overseas for about 15 months (there goes my hunting next year damnit! Hope my brother and son can at least send me some jerky!)
You have all been absolutely great and I have not only enjoyed my time at this sight, I have learned more about hunting than I ever thought I'd know. Take care my friends and I'll chat with you again in a year and a half (I'll be the guy with the great tan).
Take care and bag one for me guys!!!!!!!!!!

MuleyMadness
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MuleyMadness » Sat Oct 30, 2004 7:15 pm

I'll personally miss you. Been a great help and true pleasure to have you around. Be safe overseas, I'll try and take a big one for you. :)

BOHNTR

Post by BOHNTR » Sat Oct 30, 2004 7:30 pm

AGCHAWK:

What????? You just made 4-point status and now you've got to go for a while. #-o Keep your head down and watch your 6 bud. Remember, if it goes to sh#t, find yourself some marines and you'll be alright! \:D/ Be careful and we'll see ya when you get back. Most of all, THANKS.
BOHNTR )))-------------->

Bowhunting Editor-Western Hunter Magazine
Pope & Young Measurer
Boone & Crockett Measurer

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous » Sat Oct 30, 2004 7:41 pm

Hey hope it goes well and safe . Just remember im sure your best of family and friends will be thinking of you. I hope you get sent some jerky O:) That would be nice .

later , hunter cameron

flyn_y
Fawn
Fawn

Post by flyn_y » Sat Oct 30, 2004 8:06 pm

I know you are doing all of us a great service and I hope everything goes good for all of my brothers and sisters. I will definatley be thinking of all of you Nov 2. Take care of yourself over there and all of the rest of your crew. PS if you want some jerkey (carne seca) as we say in New Mexico before next year, let me know . I have a once in a life time oryx hunt in late november and would be more than happy to do so.(God willing I get one).

wyomingtrophyhunter
Spike
Spike

Post by wyomingtrophyhunter » Sun Oct 31, 2004 1:58 pm

ACGHAWK:

I wish you good fortune in your deployment. You will be missed in this venue but I appreciate your service to our nation. Stay safe and keep in touch with this bunch. I look forward to your return and hope we can continue our dialogue on the history of mule deer distribution.

Best regards,

wyomingtrophyhunter
"Make 'em leak"

Metz

WYMULEYMAN
2 point
2 point

Post by WYMULEYMAN » Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:41 am

ACGHAWK;

Good luck! But most of all be SAFE! I too would like to take this chance and personally thank you for your services! Look forward to your return!
IT TAKES ALOT OF SACK TO BAG A BIG RACK

shedhunter
Spike
Spike

God Bless

Post by shedhunter » Fri Nov 05, 2004 11:40 am

Nothing like a soldier doing his duty! I'm sure I speakl for allof the site, but THANKS for serving and protecting our great nation and MAY GOD BLESS!
~shedhunter~

WYMULEYMAN
2 point
2 point

Post by WYMULEYMAN » Thu Nov 18, 2004 5:10 pm

Hey agchawk:

you still around? if so check in again before you leave. if not, i will talk to you laters, i am sure i will still be here when you get back, hopefully with plenty of stories and photos to show. once again, thank you for protecting or country, GOD BLESS!!!

wymuleyman
IT TAKES ALOT OF SACK TO BAG A BIG RACK

ElkaHolic
Spike
Spike

Post by ElkaHolic » Thu Nov 18, 2004 6:23 pm

Thanks very much for protecting us!

:2
There is a reason they call it Hunting, and not Killing :)
http://www.thehuntersspace.com