Glasgow Montana

Talk related to anything & everything.
Muley Shed Freak
3 point
3 point

Glasgow Montana

Post by Muley Shed Freak » Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:54 pm

We may be making a move, but not sure where to yet. We have a couple options, one being Glasgow Montana. I have never been there and know little to nothing about the area. Hunting, fishing, hiking, horse riding public land. Also crime and opprotunity for schooling.
If anyone knows about the area, please let me know.

TBrawley25
Fawn
Fawn

Re: Glasgow Montana

Post by TBrawley25 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:50 pm

Here's some of the basic stats for you.
http://www.city-data.com/city/Glasgow-Montana.html

Not extremely specific, but definitely a good start for you to decide if you want to continue your research or not.

waynedevore

Post by waynedevore » Fri May 06, 2011 6:42 am

I've been to Glasgow many times. Nice town in a nice area. 20 miles to Fort Peck Lake and the Charles M Russel National Wildlife Refuge, Missouri Breaks country. All open to the public, great area for horse back, hiking and hunting. Also lots of state and federal lands. White tail and Mule deer Elk and Big Horn Sheep in the Breaks. Deer and antelope on the public lands.

DeerTracker
Fawn
Fawn

Post by DeerTracker » Sat May 07, 2011 12:24 am

Dont forget cold as heck in the winter time. They got like 70+ inches of snow on the flat this winter. Thats more than normal though. Lots of good hunting over there. The Milk River isnt too far from there either with huge whitetails but Im sure most of that is leased up by outfitters and might be hard to get on any other private land.
Keep the wind in your face, hunt hard, shoot straight, kill clean.