Jim Zumbo on tv tonight

Talk related to anything & everything.
Ready
Spike
Spike

Jim Zumbo on tv tonight

Post by Ready » Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:39 pm

I was just watching a show on tv tonight with Jim Zumbo. He is hunting moose in the Yukon. He was talking about a monster wolf track. I just thought it was funny that the track had 5 toes! Obviously the wolf had stepped in is own track with a hind foot. I thought Jim was an Old Time Pro hunter! What a dope! I hope he doesn't shoot a caribou thinking it's a moose! J/K

sneekeepete
Monster
Monster

Re: Jim Zumbo on tv tonight

Post by sneekeepete » Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:58 am

lol Thats funny! It is great when people make mistakes like that on TV!
SNEEKEEPETE
OIF Vet.
Sgt Petersen USMC
Colossians 1:27,28

one hunting fool
Monster
Monster

Post by one hunting fool » Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:08 am

haaaa i though i was the only one that caught that. i use to have alot of respect for jim with his articals but the more i watch him on tv i think this guy does not know crap. its like finding out that supeman is really just Clark Kent.. what a bummer. i think i have watched my last show of ol zzdumbo :(
Last edited by one hunting fool on Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Genesis 27:3
Now take your hunting equipment, your quiver and bow, and go out into the open country and hunt some wild game for me.

Larry
2 point
2 point

Post by Larry » Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:11 am

Jims got a degree in Bio. too. he need to spend less time trying out his cook books and spend some time in the gym. if he was in better shape he mite have caught the facts on that track. I' know Jim and he's a good guy but he really needs to write a diet cook book.
I know my spellings bad!

Larry
2 point
2 point

Post by Larry » Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:27 am

NONYA, Ya Jim made a big mistake in posting that aritcal, But long before his scew up he had banded the outdoor writers together to support the NRA and had help the NRA to get more new members that anyone outside of the NRA staff.
You can go down a very long list from polititions, preachers, teachers, writers, ect that have opened thier mouths and stuck thier foot in it.
Very few of the Black guns are even legal to hunt big game in Wyo. and in a culture were accuratise is so high on the list for hunting coyotoes and pairie dogs the aveage guy would not think about them as being useful.
Uncle Sam was nice enought to let me fire alot of black guns, there'er fun to shoot but I cann't see hunting with them, myself I still have a 22-250 that I keep around just for coyotoes and pairie dogs and I'll fire 1 round at a time.
I know my spellings bad!

Larry
2 point
2 point

Post by Larry » Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:52 pm

I think you need to get out and talk with more hunters, I'll agree 95% of the shows are BS and are over food plots, bait, High Fence ect. I've never watched a complet show of Jim's or the Nuge.
I know my spellings bad!

NONYA
Monster
Monster

Post by NONYA » Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:16 pm

I know plenty of hunters,maybe you need to talk to some non PC hunters. :>/

Larry
2 point
2 point

Post by Larry » Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:51 pm

After 37 years of hunting I take you mean by PC the ones how follow the reg., Don't poach, they spend time and money on wildlife projects, support thier Game agencey, go to public meeting to give feed back to thier Game agency.
Yep I'm a PC hunter!
Sounds like your hanging with the wrong people.
I know my spellings bad!

NONYA
Monster
Monster

Post by NONYA » Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:00 pm

Its obvious you have no idea what im talking about,Ill let you troll on in peace,good luck with your fishing! :thumb

Larry
2 point
2 point

Post by Larry » Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:45 pm

I know what your talking about NONYA, I just disagree with ya on Jim.
I know my spellings bad!