Hmmmm.....Spidey was a dopefiend?

Talk related to anything & everything.
killerbee

Re: Hmmmm.....Spidey was a dopefiend?

Post by killerbee » Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:32 pm

NONYA wrote:Those animals live IN TOWN where the is NO HUNTING,kinda like a GAME FARM.Go ahead lock it,god forbid someome should discuss a story lots of people are talking about :>/
poeple WERE talking about it LAST YEAR..........

this is a very old rumor. the bull HAS BEEN reserched by B&C and deemed "legit". if you got this in an "e-mail" i'm sure it would be no secret and B&C would be the first to call foul.

you made your point, you dont love mossback as if they were your family. :)

but this is about as silly of an outdated post as i've ever seen. even "IF" this ended up being true, it doesn't effect anyone exept the guy who is selling the hunt- D M, and the guys who are buying the hunts. they would end up being the laughing stock of the hunting community and another would loose his means of living.

as long as B&C has it as a "legit" bull, i'll take that over another email that is 75% wrong everytime .

now for petes sake, can the "spyderbull" just Rest In Peace lol

Loafer
3 point
3 point

Post by Loafer » Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:15 pm

Maybe we can get the FBI to open a ten year investiagtion on the use of BGH in split hooved game animals. That is of course after they finish with HGH and baseball.
Uva uvam vivendo varia fit - Augustus McCrae

killerbee

Post by killerbee » Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:03 pm

Loafer wrote:Maybe we can get the FBI to open a ten year investiagtion on the use of BGH in split hooved game animals. That is of course after they finish with HGH and baseball.
not the FBI , we need are "government" to launch an all out investigation!

Muley Shed Freak
3 point
3 point

Post by Muley Shed Freak » Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:13 pm

I will admit that the whole thing smells fishy to me. It is what it is. Lets face it... big game animals like elk and deer dont get big by being stupid. I just saw a month ago a monster 5X5 mule deer buck. I saw him on three occasions spanning a two week period. I'll be danged if that buck didnt dissapear within 4 days of the archery hunt and hasn't been seen since.

But that big of a bull in Utah on public land... I dont know. ](*,)

ABert

Post by ABert » Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:24 pm

I saw a sasquatch once... :-$
It ain't the size of the gun but the placement of the bullet.

Coloradobuck
Monster
Monster

Post by Coloradobuck » Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:56 am

i think its nature. nature can always surprise you a bull of that size would be smart he knows if hes standin next to a road or house or camper hes most likely not gonna get shot. you never know whats out there
“Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway”-john wayne

UtahRob
4 point
4 point

Post by UtahRob » Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:43 am

[quote="NONYA"]Those animals live IN TOWN where the is NO HUNTING(exactly my point),kinda like a GAME FARM.Go ahead lock it,god forbid someome should discuss a story lots of people are talking about :>/

Here is the video of the wiley spider bull,walking next to a camper,last 20 sec of video...
http://addictedtohunting.com/spider-bull-elk-update/[/quote]

I don't see anything wrong with this threat . I also feel if this bull was a REAL Utah bull there would be sheds being shown . BUT NOT ONE !! ????? He was walking around camps grounds ?? and still no sheds from other years . ???

UtahRob
4 point
4 point

Post by UtahRob » Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:48 am

[quote="Muley Shed Freak"]I will admit that the whole thing smells fishy to me. It is what it is. Lets face it... big game animals like elk and deer dont get big by being stupid. I just saw a month ago a monster 5X5 mule deer buck. I saw him on three occasions spanning a two week period. I'll be danged if that buck didnt dissapear within 4 days of the archery hunt and hasn't been seen since.

But that big of a bull in Utah on public land... I dont know. ](*,)[/quote]

Very fishy indeed !! 10sign:

Loafer
3 point
3 point

Post by Loafer » Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:36 am

I thought they liked to be called Big Foot.
Uva uvam vivendo varia fit - Augustus McCrae

royce88
Fawn
Fawn

Post by royce88 » Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:18 pm

This is a great bull... however my preference would have been to see the bull shot by a BOWHUNTER that was not guided... or some such thing. I feel that it is somewhat cheapened by the fact of how much money he paid for the tag an the guides. However it is a great bull and he should be very proud of it!