Death from above(by crescent wrench)

Talk related to anything & everything.
sneekeepete
Monster
Monster

Re: Death from above(by crescent wrench)

Post by sneekeepete » Fri May 14, 2010 5:07 am

10sign: I say you change your name to Springville Thrower!
SNEEKEEPETE
OIF Vet.
Sgt Petersen USMC
Colossians 1:27,28

NotEnufTags
Monster
Monster

Post by NotEnufTags » Fri May 14, 2010 9:22 am

Way to start the season off. Be sure to post up a pic or two of the taxidermy mount. Based of his thievery, I thinking a full sneak pose would be best.

I do have a question for Sir William "Springville Shooter" Wallace, While he was stealing your food, did you lift up your kilt and moon him? lol
"Some day I'll scout out a monster, spot him while hunting, make the stalk of a lifetime, and have dreams come true. 'Til then I'll be happy with the buck in my cross-hairs."

DeadI

Post by DeadI » Fri May 14, 2010 10:39 am

NotEnufTags wrote:Way to start the season off. Be sure to post up a pic or two of the taxidermy mount. Based of his thievery, I thinking a full sneak pose would be best.

I do have a question for Sir William "Springville Shooter" Wallace, While he was stealing your food, did you lift up your kilt and moon him? lol
Oh my heck. This thread is cracking me up. Good stuff right there. Dang nice shot. lol lol lol
Deadi

Mularcher
4 point
4 point

Post by Mularcher » Fri May 14, 2010 2:20 pm

If you're that good of a shot with a crescent wrench, you must be lethal with a bow or rifle. lol
Last edited by Mularcher on Fri May 14, 2010 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“If you are not working to protect hunting, then you are working to destroy it.” Fred Bear

Springville Shooter
Monster
Monster

Post by Springville Shooter » Fri May 14, 2010 6:22 pm

Love it! I knew while that thieving squirrel was still twitching that I had to post this on the madness, figured I'd get at least one bleeding heart though, so far so good.------SS
"Only accurate rifles are interesting"-----Col. Townsend Whelen

stewberd23
Spike
Spike

Post by stewberd23 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:23 pm

Wow, thats unreal!
Do Work

Sniper1
Spike
Spike

Post by Sniper1 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:31 pm

Who needs guns when you got a wrench right
Aim Small Miss Small

NotEnufTags
Monster
Monster

Post by NotEnufTags » Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:59 am

Springville Shooter wrote:Love it! I knew while that thieving squirrel was still twitching that I had to post this on the madness, figured I'd get at least one bleeding heart though, so far so good.------SS
The heartless hunters have been making light of your kill for too long now. It's time that your perfect string of hater posts came to an end. Why is it that you can't realize that you are an encroachment upon nature. The squirills and tomato sandwiches were here before men and they are the rightful owners of this world. You had no right to defend (or eat) the tomato sandwich. The squirill was just killing it for food. It's nature. You should learn to be more tolerant, actually you should bow down and be submissive and show admiration for the squirill and tomato. Now that you have eradicated the squirill population, I'm proposing a bill that will reintroduce the Canadian grey squirill in Utah. I understand that the local tomato sandwich population will be reduced, but a true balance between squirills and tomato sandwiches will then exist. Just as they did before we men came into the picture.

Nevermind that secretly I hate tomato sandwich hunters and have a secret agenda to eliminate tomato sandwich eating altogether, I just feel that if I can use the candian grey squirill as a tool to stop all of you heartless tomato sandwich killers it is worth it at any cost. Even if I never get to see another tomato sandwich in the wild again. I also am aware that the canadian grey squirill is not native to Utah but I'll be real quiet about that until it's "re-introduced".

I know that if I get a popular singer songwriter to sing a sad song about tomato sandwich killers, and then post up a few pics of young helpless tomato sandwiches that I'll get $$$ and support from my bleeding heart comrades around the nation.

So be warned Springville Shooter, Your post no longer has a perfect string of no bleeding hearts.
lol
"Some day I'll scout out a monster, spot him while hunting, make the stalk of a lifetime, and have dreams come true. 'Til then I'll be happy with the buck in my cross-hairs."

Sniper1
Spike
Spike

Post by Sniper1 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:08 am

now thats funny =D>
Aim Small Miss Small

Springville Shooter
Monster
Monster

Post by Springville Shooter » Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:22 pm

That's an awesome bit of humor right there.....too bad there's really folks out there who think like this that we have to deal with every day. Guess we have to laugh so we don't cry sometimes. Thanks Not Enough.--------SS
Last edited by Springville Shooter on Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Only accurate rifles are interesting"-----Col. Townsend Whelen