Just wondering ?

Talk related to anything & everything.
kinzysdad
3 point
3 point

Re: Just wondering ?

Post by kinzysdad » Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:27 pm

ABert, so true. Any LTL carrier could care less. At 10 cents per pound per arcticle, It's all about speed.
when the crow dips, you have luck sometimes maybe.

hound_hunter
Monster
Monster

Post by hound_hunter » Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:16 pm

unless its personal, I'm curious? What do you think happened kinzysdad when you said you think you knew and sent him a PM?

If you dont want to say not a problem at all, im not gonna push it and obviously its not a big deal. but it does strike my curiosity just what this crate went through.

kinzysdad
3 point
3 point

Post by kinzysdad » Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:47 pm

hound_hunter wrote:unless its personal, I'm curious? What do you think happened kinzysdad when you said you think you knew and sent him a PM?

If you dont want to say not a problem at all, im not gonna push it and obviously its not a big deal. but it does strike my curiosity just what this crate went through.
All of my working life has been spent in Moving and Storage. From helper, driver, whse manager, dipsatcher to Operations Manager. Most of it being in the "high" end products. Priceless art, multi million dollar computers. That kind of stuff. Most carriers treat the products pretty rough. They dont care whats in it. Kicked stabbed with fork lifts. Dropped. That kind of thing. There liability is so small things like this just dont matter to the guys on the docks.
when the crow dips, you have luck sometimes maybe.

Malloy805
Spike
Spike

Post by Malloy805 » Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:04 pm

wildantlerman wrote: UPS shipped it
There is your problem. They are getting worse and worse. :>/