New to it all!

Talk related to anything & everything.
zachvu
Spike
Spike

New to it all!

Post by zachvu » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:26 pm

Hey guys, thought I'd stop in and introduce myself. I'm one of the few "converts" to the world of hunting. My dad's from Vietnam and has never hunted (other than from a helicopter!) and so I was never really into it until recently! I've wanted to get into hunting for a while and have been out with friends a little but have never put in for tags or anything until this week. My first hunt was this past duck season and I loved it! I'm located in St. George but travel around quite a bit because I work for SkyWest. I'm new to this forum but not forums in general so I know there will be plenty of great people, tips, and advice along with a little bs and a few of the "other" type of people. I look forward to getting to know some people, hopefully some local as well!

stillhunterman
2 point
2 point

Re: New to it all!

Post by stillhunterman » Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:48 pm

Welcome to the forum, and to the great sport of hunting as well! Starting out shooting some ducks was a good way to get yer feet wet, lol. Yeah, there are some great guys/hunters on this forum so I'm sure you will pick up a few things. Best of luck to you and hope the bug bites you hard! Bit me several decades ago and I'm still going strong :thumb

MuleyMadness
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New to it all!

Post by MuleyMadness » Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:43 pm

WELCOME, St. George is a great place. Nice company you work for also. 10sign: