Hmmmm.....Spidey was a dopefiend?

Talk related to anything & everything.
NONYA
Monster
Monster

Hmmmm.....Spidey was a dopefiend?

Post by NONYA » Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:09 pm

Just had this sent to me from a huntert in Utah,he got it from another site,just passin it along,no proof is given but he brings up some valid points,i have seen the video of spidey standing next to a camper swaying back and forth like he has been drugged...

Spider Bull Testing positive for BGH
Wannabe
2 posts
Nov 02, 2008
8:05 PM First let me define BGH...Bull Growth Hormone otherwise known as STEROIDS and commonly found at Bull Gyms throughout the world (Elk Ranches)
Okay, lets look at the facts!
1. I have seen videos and pictures from reliable sources of Spidy very close to vehicles and campers and not showing any hint of caution.....(common practice at Elk Ranches)
2. Spidy has a Utah history of a few months. If I was going to plant a bull for someone that I was going to guide, I would do my "cover up work". I would bring a set of sheds and plant them for maybe a year or two to establish a so called Utah history. Sheds for spidy were possibly found last year and that gives some people enough reason to believe....Where are the photos and videos of this bull before this year?????? Allowing someone the golden opportunity of finding these sheds is a very small payment to establish Utah history on Public land...
3. "Mosscrack" is known to have a little extra money and a little extra time...then, add a frequent mosscrack customer who has paid a very large sum of money, and you have a recipe for..........FRAUD! The average hunter could of thunk up this plan along with the cover up in a very short ammount of time. Mosscrack is also known to use "Shady" techniques and methods to please their customers.
4. I have some more facts and I am more than willing to elaborate if I sense any intirest......let me know!

In closing, I imagine that we all have our reasons for believing or doubting this "once in a lifetime" Bull. I only wish to feed the desire of those who are still in search of a bull that truely grew up and managed to survive on public mountain ranges of Utah. It is too bad that we have people who corrupt the "True Hunting Experience" ......Do you remember when Barry Bonds was suspected of using steroids???? Do you remember how you felt about that? I wonder how the players that have never used steroids felt? Barry set new records and I am sure that it is hard to accept for those who have worked very hard to accomplish their goals without using steroids.....
I know one thing,...........The cheater never feels that true satisfaction that comes with honest achievment!

BIG R
4 point
4 point

Re: Hmmmm.....Spidey was a dopefiend?

Post by BIG R » Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:27 pm

I have seen one of these videos where spidy was walking through a campground full of campers and seemed to be swaying back and forth,front to back and even stumbling.Sounds just like something Moss would do :>/

BIG R
4 point
4 point

Post by BIG R » Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:43 pm

I cant find the full length video anywhere now,but there is a very short version on tines up home page of the same video.(Bottom of screen)

northern
2 point
2 point

Post by northern » Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:39 am

NONYA wrote:Just had this sent to me from a huntert in Utah,he got it from another site,just passin it along,no proof is given but he brings up some valid points,i have seen the video of spidey standing next to a camper swaying back and forth like he has been drugged...

Spider Bull Testing positive for BGH
Wannabe
2 posts
Nov 02, 2008
8:05 PM First let me define BGH...Bull Growth Hormone otherwise known as STEROIDS and commonly found at Bull Gyms throughout the world (Elk Ranches)
Okay, lets look at the facts!
1. I have seen videos and pictures from reliable sources of Spidy very close to vehicles and campers and not showing any hint of caution.....(common practice at Elk Ranches)
2. Spidy has a Utah history of a few months. If I was going to plant a bull for someone that I was going to guide, I would do my "cover up work". I would bring a set of sheds and plant them for maybe a year or two to establish a so called Utah history. Sheds for spidy were possibly found last year and that gives some people enough reason to believe....Where are the photos and videos of this bull before this year?????? Allowing someone the golden opportunity of finding these sheds is a very small payment to establish Utah history on Public land...
3. "Mosscrack" is known to have a little extra money and a little extra time...then, add a frequent mosscrack customer who has paid a very large sum of money, and you have a recipe for..........FRAUD! The average hunter could of thunk up this plan along with the cover up in a very short ammount of time. Mosscrack is also known to use "Shady" techniques and methods to please their customers.
4. I have some more facts and I am more than willing to elaborate if I sense any intirest......let me know!

In closing, I imagine that we all have our reasons for believing or doubting this "once in a lifetime" Bull. I only wish to feed the desire of those who are still in search of a bull that truely grew up and managed to survive on public mountain ranges of Utah. It is too bad that we have people who corrupt the "True Hunting Experience" ......Do you remember when Barry Bonds was suspected of using steroids???? Do you remember how you felt about that? I wonder how the players that have never used steroids felt? Barry set new records and I am sure that it is hard to accept for those who have worked very hard to accomplish their goals without using steroids.....
I know one thing,...........The cheater never feels that true satisfaction that comes with honest achievment!

Amen brother!!!!!!!

9er
Monster
Monster

Post by 9er » Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:01 pm

NONYA wrote:just passin it along,no proof is given

until i see "PROOF" of this happening, no reason to believe IMHO

9er
Watch your top knot!

GUTPYLZ
3 point
3 point

Post by GUTPYLZ » Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:24 pm

One thing I was thinking about, was why was he so hard to find during the hunt? 2, if he was so juiced up, why wasn't he broke up from fighting? Sounds like there is debate on both sides. I would also want to know how a farm animal like that is hidden without anybody knowing it. Don't they usually tag them at a farm? I'll wait for the proof. I do hope he is for real.
"Waste Is Unjustified, And Especially The Waste Of Time.
One Must Live, Not Only Exist.
One Must Do, Not Merrily Be.
One Must Grow, Not Vegetate."
SPENCER W. KIMBALL

MuleyMadness
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MuleyMadness » Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:21 pm

You've got to be kidding me, you guys really believe this stuff? What a waist of time and intelligence reading this. Just can't believe some of the crap you guys will go for and believe. :>/ :>/

JBird
Monster
Monster

Post by JBird » Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:22 pm

When I first started reading I thought this was going to be funny, BGH, but really get over it The bull is dead, can't do anything about it. I wonder if someone besides Mossback had killed him if this would still be a hot topic. :-k

BIG R
4 point
4 point

Post by BIG R » Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:50 pm

Why wouldnt it be a hot topic if anyone else killed it?It would still be the new world record and everybody would still talk about it. (???)

GUTPYLZ
3 point
3 point

Post by GUTPYLZ » Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:06 pm

I personally believe all things are possible in nature. He is a one in a Million thats a freak of nature.
Last edited by GUTPYLZ on Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Waste Is Unjustified, And Especially The Waste Of Time.
One Must Live, Not Only Exist.
One Must Do, Not Merrily Be.
One Must Grow, Not Vegetate."
SPENCER W. KIMBALL