Need a little help!!!!

Talk Anything related to Elk Hunting
trkycreek
Fawn
Fawn

Need a little help!!!!

Post by trkycreek » Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:32 am

Okay guys, I need some help. My father has been battling cancer since September of this year. We have had highs and lows along the way, but the bottom line is that his cancer cell count has dropped 80%! He has almost beat this crap. But the chemo and radiation has kept him out of the woods all year, and for a man that has not missed a deer season in 40 years thats tough. I want to do something special for my father. We have talked for years about bowhunting elk, but we have never had the oppertunity. I want to give him that oppertunity. But being that I am a 30 father and newlywed, it is kinda difficult to swing these premium prices. Is there anyone out there that can help me give my father his hunt of a lifetime as a new lease on life gift? I can pay what I can pay. We own land in Kentucky...tons of deer, and a massive amount of turkeys. I can trade hunts. I would be more than happy to work out something along the lines of taking out cows or culls. Whatever I can workout would be great. Please, let me know. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

me+3
Fawn
Fawn

Re: Need a little help!!!!

Post by me+3 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:38 pm

Call Josh Carlbom/ Sun Canyon Lodge and outfitting. 406-562-3604/3784/3654. His has lodge hunts are very inexpensive. It's alot of sitting but the view is spectactular. When you talk to him/if you do, tell him Paul sent you. I will talk to him about this, and if you guys work something out I will help with the finances. As I am a 30 year old dad and husband myself I don't have much money, but I don't have any relationship with my father, so it touches me you want to do this. I will help any way I can. I guide for him, and I am sure we can arrange something.