Season opens soon

Talk anything related to bowhunting
79Ford
Monster
Monster

Season opens soon

Post by 79Ford » Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:16 am

Well, I'm not an archery hunter (yet), but with the archery hunt opening in the very near future and going as long as it does I may just have to give up the ol' rifle for a while and start flinging sticks. This week long season for rifle is just too fast paced. With as many hunters as there is you hate to pass up even a small buck because it might be the last one you see for the season.

Good luck to all of you archery hunters and I look forward to hearing and seeing this years success stories and pics.

May we all have a safe and successful hunt no matter what type of weapon/firearm we use. Just remember that success is not measured by the width, mass or number of points, but by the pure enjoyment of getting away from the jobs and all of the headaches we deal with every day and spending time in gods country.

fatrooster
3 point
3 point

Post by fatrooster » Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:31 pm

Thanks for the well wishes and good luck to you too. fatrooster.

alpinbowman
Spike
Spike

Post by alpinbowman » Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:10 pm

Amen 79 I don't know more people aren't running and screaming to get away from the orange army. I am scared enough that my moose hunt is during the rifle hunts.
alpinebowman

>>>---shots that are true pass right through--->

tivie85
Fawn
Fawn

Post by tivie85 » Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:12 am

The Rifle hunt isnt to bad but definatly tons of hunters unless you have enough private property