Ross Bows

Talk anything related to bowhunting
outn'bout
Fawn
Fawn

Ross Bows

Post by outn'bout » Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:54 pm

Who else shoots a Ross bow. I got a cardiac and love it but I don't see many people shooting them around here.

6x6 bull
3 point
3 point

Re: Ross Bows

Post by 6x6 bull » Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:08 am

I'm a dyed in the wool Mathews guy but when a Ross Cardiac came up on E-bay for a price that was to good to pass up I own one now. I have been shooting it now for about 2months and I am very impressed with it. It's shooting so well that it has got me wondering if it shouldn't go out West with me this year? I guess a summer of shooting them will settle the arguement in my mind.

Heads or Tails
2 point
2 point

Post by Heads or Tails » Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:43 pm

I do not shoot a Ross, but I am a fan of them.

I don't think that Andy Ross had the money or means to market his line like the bigger companies. Last year he sold out and Bow-Tech snagged the Cardiac, you may see more people or more about it now that Bowtech has it. It is a super bow, it is IBO at about 320 which is great for a single cam, they came with winners choice strings and limb savers already on the limbs

You can find some great deals on them right now with places that still have some of the ones from last year on hand, because they are clearing the older ones out.

I am still a little broken hearted, I was 3 points away from winning one at an archery shoot this last weekend. #-o

Good Luck with it...
Heads or Tails Hunting Co.

GUTPYLZ
3 point
3 point

Post by GUTPYLZ » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:47 pm

I shoot the Ross Cardiac and love it. I also got the good Ebay deal on mine last year for like $300 bucks. (Leftovers after the sale to bowtech) I'm keeping mine as a back up bow. I'll be getting a Hoyt AlphaMax after shooting one the other day.
"Waste Is Unjustified, And Especially The Waste Of Time.
One Must Live, Not Only Exist.
One Must Do, Not Merrily Be.
One Must Grow, Not Vegetate."
SPENCER W. KIMBALL