RULE FOR THE FORUM

Talk anything related to Shed Hunting
AGCHAWK
Monster
Monster

RULE FOR THE FORUM

Post by AGCHAWK » Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:12 am

All,

I hate to do this but some of these threads keep getting hijacked with irelevant banter and pointed remarks, neither of which are acceptable here at MuleyMadness. below are just a couple rules to keep in mind and if everyone follows them it will make the moderator's job a lot easier.

1) Keep to the subject line of that particular thread. Simple enough
2) Instead of criticizing someone's pic, find, harvest, etc be HAPPY for them! No one wants to post a pic of something they are proud of, only to have someone else criticize them or brag that they are better or have found better. Quite frankly, it is irrelevant. Heck, if that made a difference then I would NEVER post a pic of any of my bucks! Although I am proud of each and every one of them, there are folks here who make mine look like they still had milk on their lips!
Just think about this....why do folks post pics here? Is it to be criticized or to allow others to share in their accomplishment? I would say it is the latter. If you do not care for that particular thread, don't comment on it. If it's not something you would say to that person face-to-face, keep it to yourself.
3) If you would like to brag about your own exploits, start a new thread. Half the fun of this site is to log on here and discover a new thread with new pics to drool over.
4) Most would agree, we have a great group of guys and gals here and it seems like the overall membership is starting to grow again! Let's all work together to make this site as productive and respectful as possible and keep the family expanding.
(I almost decided to start another "Spider Bull" thread just to take the heat off of the shed forum for a while... lol )

Thanks everyone for taking the time to read this. Take care everyone, have fun, and I'll be chatting with you later.

kinzysdad
3 point
3 point

Re: RULE FOR THE FORUM

Post by kinzysdad » Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:31 am

I almost decided to start another "Spider Bull" thread just to take the heat off of the shed forum for a while... )

Thanks Hawk that was great, except for the part were I sprayed my monitor with coffe when I started laughing. :)) :))
when the crow dips, you have luck sometimes maybe.

BIG R
4 point
4 point

Post by BIG R » Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:34 am

Hawk if you start that thread again you will end up banning me from the site . lol

NotEnufTags
Monster
Monster

Post by NotEnufTags » Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:35 am

Very well put Hawk.

Thanks to all the moderators for your time and effort into making this a great place.

If I don't get lucky again people here will likely see some smaller milked lip bucks from me. lol

But if I decide to pull the trigger on them you can bet I'll be proud of the accomplishment.
"Some day I'll scout out a monster, spot him while hunting, make the stalk of a lifetime, and have dreams come true. 'Til then I'll be happy with the buck in my cross-hairs."

skull krazy
3 point
3 point

Post by skull krazy » Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:38 am

+1 hawk......thank you for the great post......very well put. 10sign:
SKULL KRAZY
"No Bones About It"

Wild Antlers
2 point
2 point

Post by Wild Antlers » Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:05 am

Hawk I couldnt agree more, thanks for posting a great post and doing a great job moderating, and thanks to all that keep there posts civil :thumb
WILD ANTLERS

BOHNTR

Post by BOHNTR » Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:47 am

What's a Spider Bull? lol (just kidding)
BOHNTR )))-------------->

Bowhunting Editor-Western Hunter Magazine
Pope & Young Measurer
Boone & Crockett Measurer

230+
Fawn
Fawn

Post by 230+ » Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:50 am

Thanks for keeping it all friendly around here. Thats why I posted some pics. I hope my posts didn't contribute to the problem your talking about. Now lets see some pics!!! I am new to the site and I know you guys have some stuff to show so lets see it. I love to see other shed hunters finds.

sneekeepete
Monster
Monster

Post by sneekeepete » Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:21 pm

Good post Hawk... You are definatley more patient than I am with some of the threads. Keep up the great work and thanks for keeping everything civil and enjoyable.
SNEEKEEPETE
OIF Vet.
Sgt Petersen USMC
Colossians 1:27,28

killerbee

Post by killerbee » Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:26 pm

HAWK, you do a TON for this site and it is appriciated[SP??]!
and you are very patient, keep up the great work :thumb

But whats this about some SPIDER BULL?? lol lol