This girl needs redemption lol

Talk anything related to Shed Hunting
wildantlerman
3 point
3 point

Re: This girl needs redemption lol

Post by wildantlerman » Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:07 am

I am sure we propably would, but hey a good time is a great time. We will have to head out all of us and hit the hills hard, even have to have some cowboy coctails along the way. :thumb
Wes
Wild Antler Creations - Custom Built Antler Art and Furniture
Wild Antler Magic - "Bring'in Back Bone"

NotEnufTags
Monster
Monster

Post by NotEnufTags » Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:14 am

wildantlerman wrote:That is great, lol . We missed you two at the ISE show this weekend. We couldve meet and talked a bit. Well have to go out some time and see how you gals can keep up and find bone?
:thumb
Not to hijack shed girls post here, but I was wondering how you did at the show. I heard some vendors say it was slow. Others were excited because they had paid for the booth on the first day and were looking forward to three days of profit. I hope it was profitable for team WAM. I liked your product and booth. When I find a nice white set I'll be ordering a WAM kit.
"Some day I'll scout out a monster, spot him while hunting, make the stalk of a lifetime, and have dreams come true. 'Til then I'll be happy with the buck in my cross-hairs."

SHEDGIRL
Fawn
Fawn

Post by SHEDGIRL » Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:24 am

Hey ya, I was gonna ask I'm new around here, but does team WAM have a website? I wanna see these creations you guys have...I've heard good things! Or where are you guys at?
"LOOK WHERE I'M LOOKIN!"

AntlersOutWest
4 point
4 point

Post by AntlersOutWest » Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:37 am

wildantlerman wrote:I am sure we propably would, but hey a good time is a great time. We will have to head out all of us and hit the hills hard, even have to have some cowboy coctails along the way.
Perfect! I am a true believer that a little coconut rum helps with the shed finding!
Dont mean to interrupt, just bored at work..
http://www.wildantlercreations.com/

SHEDGIRL
Fawn
Fawn

Post by SHEDGIRL » Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:43 am

That's what we did wrong on Saturday AOW! We needed to empty the Gatorade and water out our camelbacks and put in some of that cowboy coctail!! lol Why didn't you tell us that was your secret earlier WildAntlerMan?! JK
"LOOK WHERE I'M LOOKIN!"

NotEnufTags
Monster
Monster

Post by NotEnufTags » Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:45 am

SHEDGIRL wrote:Hey ya, I was gonna ask I'm new around here, but does team WAM have a website? I wanna see these creations you guys have...I've heard good things! Or where are you guys at?
Go to the "newest wild antler creation" thread and you'll see a cool wagon wheel chandolier that they made.
"Some day I'll scout out a monster, spot him while hunting, make the stalk of a lifetime, and have dreams come true. 'Til then I'll be happy with the buck in my cross-hairs."

wildantlerman
3 point
3 point

Post by wildantlerman » Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:55 am

We did great at the show, slow the first two days but sold most our creations, had to come home and I stayed up Friday night all night and we had to stay up until 4 in the morning on Saturday night. We paid for our boothe and made a made a nice profit. Glad to meet and put faces on alot of you, thanks for stopping bye. I will post another post showing our boothe. It looked great. Thanks

Yes the cowboy coctails or koolaide works great on the mountain. lol
Wes
Wild Antler Creations - Custom Built Antler Art and Furniture
Wild Antler Magic - "Bring'in Back Bone"

Wild Antlers
2 point
2 point

Post by Wild Antlers » Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:10 pm

Ya wildantlerman that sounds like a good time but with the way theyve been picking up bone we might end up being the pack mules for them :-k
J/k!
If we do end up goin just dont let me drink too much of the coolaide i start seeing sets that are singles and rocks start looking like sheds also, I might need help getting off the hills lol

It was great meeting all you that showed up to the show! thanks for stopping by its always cool to meet new people that enjoy collecting bone as much as we do :thumb
WILD ANTLERS

antler08
Spike
Spike

Post by antler08 » Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:59 pm

Good luck girls, we at team WAM go anywhere, no hill is too steep, no mountain too big. By the looks of things you girls would do just fine!! You all would probably make us look like rookies. As for the show, thanks to all that stopped by our booth. It was great to finally put faces with names. Look foreward to meeting more of you.

alphamax32
Fawn
Fawn

Post by alphamax32 » Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:55 pm

It is sweet to see women in the outdoors, My wife likes to hunt deer but I can't get her to go shed hunting any suggestions? Thats probably because I never find any
Retired Trykon
2009 Alphamax Bone Collector
Spott Hogg SDP
AXIS
Muzzy
Aim Small Shoot Small