ANTLER REFURBISHING/STAINING

Talk anything related to Shed Hunting
Wild Antlers
2 point
2 point

ANTLER REFURBISHING/STAINING

Post by Wild Antlers » Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:10 pm

GOT ANTLERS CHECK THIS OUT WORKS GREAT,FAST,AND EASY http://WWW.WILDANTLERCREATIONS.COM

bigbuck92
Monster
Monster

Post by bigbuck92 » Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:23 pm

hey are you Aarons brother
Cody
Old hunters NEVER die,they just have better camo.

huntingmom
Fawn
Fawn

Wild Antler Magic refurbishing kit

Post by huntingmom » Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:12 am

Thanks for the kit, I recieved it with quick shipping and tried it last night. WOW, we were very impressed of :) the turn out and how easy it was to use. We are impressed and we would like to purchase your other colors to try.
Great product.
Thanks again
:thumb

Utahbowhunter
Monster
Monster

Post by Utahbowhunter » Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:40 pm

yes he is my brother!

bigbuck92
Monster
Monster

Post by bigbuck92 » Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:46 pm

oh
Cody
Old hunters NEVER die,they just have better camo.

Utahbowhunter
Monster
Monster

Post by Utahbowhunter » Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:22 pm

This product is the best! i am so amazed how good it works! looks like brand new antlers after you use the refurbishing kit!

hound_hunter
Monster
Monster

Post by hound_hunter » Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:49 pm

Here's a pic of my shed colection, I was just wondering if your product would work on these cause they are kinda weathered. I look and look (well not a lot i guess, maybe 6 days a year ill head up in my backyard or down by fishlake and have only been lucky enough to find 2 sheds in my life) (both in 2004 during the deer hunt) (accualy the 4 point shed is one my cousin found, he left it there and told me about it when we met back up to the truck, i made him take me to it so i could keep it since he didnt want it, haha) anyways, here's the pic to them, there completely white n i dunno how old they are..

accualy after looking at them again, the 2-point will work for sure, it has to be from the spring before i found it cause it has some color left and still has that polished look to it, but the 4 point shed has cracks run all up the main beam and all the points cause of the age it has. will it still work??

thanks all for any help - also, if anyone is willing to sell me an elk shed or two (i dont care how old or bleached or big or anything) i just think it would be awesome to have an elk shed!!

thanks all (i sure wish mt. lions had sheds....if they shed there claws every year or somethin, man, now that'd be REALLY awesome!! haha, alright by all and thanks for any help or advice.)
Last edited by hound_hunter on Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Utahbowhunter
Monster
Monster

Post by Utahbowhunter » Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:54 am

you need to go shed hunting more if you have only found 2. take some binouculars with you and you can spot them from far away! that might help!

hound_hunter
Monster
Monster

Post by hound_hunter » Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:28 am

I edited my post for that last comment just to say that I guess I don't go very much.

I'll go up behind my house on a saturday/sunday when I don't have any work or anything goin on and will do that every weekend for about a month then i stop. Maybe for one weekend ill take a trip down to my cabin in fish lake and will look around for elk sheds but still never seen one. so thats about the extent of my shed hunting in the past. Just curious, how long are all you pro's out there looking for them?

Utahbowhunter
Monster
Monster

Post by Utahbowhunter » Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:23 am

i go with my brother. We usually start looking in the morning aobut 10 am or somewhere around there and find some by noon and we go till about 5 pm! so ya its an all day thing what we do! Fish lake might be a good place to find sheds! just look real hard and if you see something that looks like a shed go look and if you just see a glims something that looks like an atler go look! i have found sheds and all i saw was just a little part of it. Ya it can be hard!