some cool finds

Talk anything related to Shed Hunting
Wild Antlers
2 point
2 point

some cool finds

Post by Wild Antlers » Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:33 pm

here are some cool finds from the other day i found seven total 2 fresh and the rest 1 and 2 years old ,enjoy!!
Attachments
here was my first freshie of the day wasnt too excited till i picked it up and seen the little dropper!
here was my first freshie of the day wasnt too excited till i picked it up and seen the little dropper!
heres how i found the big three on the top left
heres how i found the big three on the top left
this was a cool find my brother found the right side about three weeks ago and I found the left side two days ago over a mile away on the other side of the highway, crazy !!
this was a cool find my brother found the right side about three weeks ago and I found the left side two days ago over a mile away on the other side of the highway, crazy !!
heres the four nicer ones i found found three other average 3 and 4 points
heres the four nicer ones i found found three other average 3 and 4 points
this is the coolest find pictures dont do it justice it is a good shed with really good mass
this is the coolest find pictures dont do it justice it is a good shed with really good mass
heres the same sheds burr has 5 little devil cheaters on it almost three inches wide
heres the same sheds burr has 5 little devil cheaters on it almost three inches wide
WILD ANTLERS

Wild Antlers
2 point
2 point

Re: some cool finds

Post by Wild Antlers » Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:36 pm

here is how i found the other side to my brothers i looked back and glassed it from about 40 yards and as soon as i picked it up i knew it was the other side and couldnt believe it!
Attachments
jareds pictures 283.jpg
WILD ANTLERS

hound_hunter
Monster
Monster

Post by hound_hunter » Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:38 pm

You never cease to amaze me. Congrats on yet another great and productive day in the hills, I want to accuse you of luck cause of how well you ALWAYS do - but you have got some mad skill! Thanks for the pics

Wild Antlers
2 point
2 point

Post by Wild Antlers » Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:41 pm

thanks hh there deffinetly is some luck involved but also a lot of miles on the boots! :thumb
WILD ANTLERS

wildantlerman
3 point
3 point

Post by wildantlerman » Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:53 pm

That awsome Jared, I like the one burr he cool. =D> We need to do more this year together and hit the hills so get down here tonight and lets work on some WAM and talk about it.LOL
Wes
Wild Antler Creations - Custom Built Antler Art and Furniture
Wild Antler Magic - "Bring'in Back Bone"

MuleyMadness
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MuleyMadness » Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:33 pm

You continue to amaze me also. Sweet finds. :thumb