Magazines for the troops

Classifieds are for posting a message to sell, trade, request, or buy anything you wish related to hunting. Please no posts to commercial sites for self gain.
bigbuck92
Monster
Monster

Post by bigbuck92 » Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:23 pm

ohhh! maxim :-$ lol. ill try to dig up some of my old mags and send um your way

choclab
Spike
Spike

Post by choclab » Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:52 am

I have a TON of hunting mags. I will get them shipped in the next week or so. Thanks for doing what you are doing :thumb
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
--Benjamin Franklin 1759

War Pimp
Fawn
Fawn

Post by War Pimp » Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:20 am

Thanks for all the support. Will look forward to the mag's and all of your stories from the upcoming hunting seasons.
Good Luck

hunterman67
Spike
Spike

yee ha !

Post by hunterman67 » Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:44 pm

#-o well I`ll be damned. I actually asked this question on another hunting website about two weeks ago and did not get any replies ](*,) . I asked if there was anyone who knew where I could ship my hunting mags, I have eastmans, hunting illustrated, american hunter, bugle, etc. I have three (3) big boxes of them RIGHT NOW packed up ready to go and nowhere to send them. thanks !!!!! I am telling you this- be looking for three boxes from marana arizona within the next week or so because they are being shipped tuesday morning ! pass them around and let them be read =D>
saying "guns kill people" is like saying "the spoon made rosie fat"

Michael Waite, Tucson/Marana- ARIZONA.

hunterman67
Spike
Spike

yep !!!!!

Post by hunterman67 » Mon Aug 14, 2006 4:19 am

well I`ll say this- it AIN`T $9.00 for any boxes with 30 mags in them ! that I know :nono: anywho- hey RYAN ! hows things over there ? listen buddy I went to my local postal office on 08/09/2006 and shipped out 3 boxes to YOU.

13lbs 10.8 oz = $27.45
19lbs 13.0 oz = $38.35
10lbs 3.60 oz = $22.05
3 boxes total = $87.85

cost of giving hunting magazines to our troops = PRICELESS =D>

ha ha, anyway I hope you will be looking for them, you can`t really miss them- they are full-o-duct tape ! I stuffed them full of alot of hutning stuff, a couple of "F H M" mags as well, a master cabelas catalog- heck I don`t remember all of whats in there as I have been throwing mags in those boxes for 8 months now at least. pass them around buddy, share the wealth !!!!! :1 :3 :2

MuleyMadness
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MuleyMadness » Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:55 am

hunterman67

Your a good man, dang that's not cheap for sure.

hunterman67
Spike
Spike

hey all

Post by hunterman67 » Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:47 pm

I was wondering if those three boxes of magazines arrived over there yet ? should have been three boxes about two weeks ago I would have guessed ? just curious if they have arrived yet or not ? thanks.

hunterman67
Spike
Spike

YES !!!!!

Post by hunterman67 » Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:59 am

#-o well it figures as soon as I open my mouth I put a stick in it, or a shoe, old tire, something- lol #-o . anywho today I got a letter in the mail from a guy name of =D> ryan miller =D> . this is the man overseas who is taking care of us all [-o< , and his marine bretheren [-o< !!!!!! well it was a thank you letter. he received all 3 boxes of my hunting/rolling stones/misc/etc magazines I shipped out last month =D> . he stated that he grabbed the eastmans journal, and the troops grabbed the rolling stones, very cool :) . I must say I felt something reading that letter. even with him being overseas in the middle of crap, he took the time to sit down and write a letter of thanks- to me- I thank him and his every day, I do :nono: NOT :nono: feel worthy of a thanking from them. I very much appreciated it though. I feel good that when my 14 year old son put in his copies of rolling stones with my hunting mags I did`nt make him take them out- :)) lol. I feel grateful that there are men and women fighting for us, reading hunting magazines. mr miller talked of feeling the "urge" because he knows it is the begining of hunting season over here and how he can`t wait to get back to oregon to go archery deer hunting. [-o< I feel good today [-o< . these are good kids we have over there "in country" handling our business, I feel good knowing this, I am proud to know that :thumb !!!!! I hope you all take this to heart as I have, this meant something to me. I plan on sending more. and :1 WHEN :1 mr miller returns home I will be looking for another address, another american soldier "in country" to send hunting magazines too. :333

MuleyMadness
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MuleyMadness » Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:00 am

Great job, glad you took the time and Mr. Milller also took the time to let you know he received them.

I agree we should be thankful and praying for our troops ever single day of our lives.

bigbuck92
Monster
Monster

Post by bigbuck92 » Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:50 am

your a good man and i also agree we should be grateful for all that there doin over there
Cody
Old hunters NEVER die,they just have better camo.