RODEO GEAR

Classifieds are for posting a message to sell, trade, request, or buy anything you wish related to hunting. Please no posts to commercial sites for self gain.
hound_hunter
Monster
Monster

RODEO GEAR

Post by hound_hunter » Tue May 23, 2006 11:33 pm

Hey all; Glad to see were back up n runnin!!

Well I been lookin out for a good few months now for some gear to start ridin bulls - A few a my buddies at school got lucky and had a neighbor with old gear that they gave to em. Now Im not askin for that - but if anyone used to rodeo at all but cant or dont any more then lemme know and i wanna buy your gear from you. Every place Ive been says I gotta have my own gear, they dont got any for borrowin - and im fed up with that and need to get on my 1st bull NOW!! So help a young boy out, i dont got much but ill spend all i got on some decent gear (the stuff is too danged expensive to buy new, so thats why im lookin for used stuff)

Thanks all

COOPERD
Spike
Spike

Post by COOPERD » Fri May 26, 2006 7:42 pm

I have a good set of used crutches. No just kiddin hound good luck on your rodeo gear.

hound_hunter
Monster
Monster

Post by hound_hunter » Fri May 26, 2006 10:13 pm

no, no - i may need to use em coop.. keep em handy for me :thumb

hound_hunter
Monster
Monster

Post by hound_hunter » Sun May 28, 2006 3:28 pm

hey coop - when we gonna rid some a the coons runnin round your property? I got some pups dyin to be trained :thumb

Now that schools out (well tues, wed, thur or next week - then its over) ill have lots more time to come on up there and we can have some fun runnin hounds or settin traps or doin whatever you wanna do! (some spotlightin if we feel like bein rebellious maybe :-k :1 :3 =D> ) lol - take care buddy, keep in touch

choclab
Spike
Spike

Post by choclab » Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:42 am

My bro inlaw used to ride bulls. He has a bunch of gear. I will see what he wants for it
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
--Benjamin Franklin 1759