F/S Surefire rechargeable weapon light 345 lumens

Classifieds are for posting a message to sell, trade, request, or buy anything you wish related to hunting. Please no posts to commercial sites for self gain.
watchmaker
Spike
Spike

Re: F/S Surefire rechargeable weapon light 345 lumens

Post by watchmaker » Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:39 pm

still available

watchmaker
Spike
Spike

Post by watchmaker » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:39 am

On right is a picture of the glossy anodized weapon light with the pressure pad switch (you also get the regular switch for when the light is out of the rifle), all steel LEVER mount, charger and battery. The weapon light uses the 350 lumens 1 level lamp. $175 shipped

Here is the picture of the weapon light in matte black hard anodized type III, with the pressure pad switch and the all steel LEVER mount $185 shipped

The flashlights are the same but without the mount or the pressure pad switch, the glossy flashlight is $135 and the matte black is $145 shipped

The flashlight uses the 350 lumens 1 level lamp OR the 5 level lamps (your choice)

You can e-mail me at jcharles11784(at)yahoo(dot)com for more information, pictures, OPTIONS and references.
I have options to customize the light to your needs, for example if you don't like cables, I offer instead a soft momentary switch that you can activate with the finger of your grasping hand. curly cords pressure pads for shotguns, straight for rifles, lightweight Weaver style mounts if you are concerned with weight.
E-mail me for the latest options available as I am always bringing new options to the system

If you want to mount it on a sporting rifle, I have clamp on Picatinny rails for the barrel, or the scope, also clamps on Picatinny rails for the magazine tube in the shotgun or the barrel, just let me know what you need and in what weapon is going to be mounted.

Cheers
Watchmaker

watchmaker
Spike
Spike

Post by watchmaker » Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:31 pm

MOUNTING OPTIONS

I HAVE THREE MOUNTING OPTIONS FOR YOUR WEAPON LIGHT.
All will attach securely to Picatinny rails or Weaver bases

First is an all steel quick detach LEVER mount
Second is an ultra lightweight all aluminum nut mount
Third is an aluminum OFFSET mount on the Daniel Defense style
Your choice

SWITCH OPTIONS

For the weapon light I have four switch options.

First: A pressure pad switch with straight cord (for rifles)
Second: A pressure pad switch with curly cord (for shotguns)
And for those that don’t like cables on their guns:
Third: A momentary and also click on/off switch
Fourth: A momentary and turn on/ off switch (Surefire system)

watchmaker
Spike
Spike

Post by watchmaker » Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:47 am

Can be attached to the scope
with the optional Picatinny rail

E-mail me at jcharles11784(at)Yahoo(dot)com
for more information,OPTIONS and references

watchmaker
Spike
Spike

Post by watchmaker » Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:16 pm

Scope Picatinny rail to mount the weapon light is available

watchmaker
Spike
Spike

Post by watchmaker » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:36 am

Weapon light $175 in glossy anodized or
$185 in matte black, hard anodized

Flashlight $135 in glossy
$145 in matte black

RECHARGEABLE
CHARGER INCLUDED

350 LUMENS LAMP, 1 level or 5 level
2 hours run time and up to 9 hours in the 5 level lamp
Waterproof
Shockproof
Longest thrower beam of any light with 1 25" head
Many customers shoot pigs at 150 yards with this light

One year warranty

e-mail me at
jcharles11784(at)yahoo(dot)com for more information

watchmaker
Spike
Spike

Post by watchmaker » Sat May 21, 2011 6:06 am

THE TACTICAL LIGHT, THE DRIVEWAY PATROL AND THE BEARS

Hi guys,
Been working like a madman for a couple of years, little time to visit or do reviews, besides I am making my own tactical light now, rechargeable and with 350 lumens. I have two lamps for the light, a 1 level 350 lumens to use as a weapon light (I supply the pressure pad switch and the mount) and another lamp with five levels.

In a recent revision of the circuit of the 5 level lamp, the lower setting of 50 lumens was increased in run time to 24 hours!
So the lamp runs 350 lumens for 2 hours 20 minutes, 175 lumens for 4 hours 20 minutes and 50 lumens for 24 hours!

It also has a 350 lumens strobe and a 350 lumens SOS. And all this running on a rechargeable battery.
I have a private, secluded place in the Adirondacks where I fly fish for trout, it is a camping proposition, and in an area noted by a great amount of Bear traffic. It must be the berry patches or another feature of the terrain, but the place seems to be a preferred haunt by black bears. And I camp by myself for two or three days or until my fishing arm falls off.

Over the years I have had to chase several bears out of the campsite in the dark hours of the night. For years I have been using the Driveway Patrol as an alarm system, the PIR infrared of the sensor will detect body heat/movement up to 20/30 feet away, and the alarm chime inside the tent will wake me up.
I usually get up and opening the tent door I shine a powerful light (a Borealis 1,150 lumens) and in a gruff voice I tell the intruder to get out.

It works until now, but I am well aware that one day a cross bear or a mother with cubs can give me trouble or try to make a meal out of me.
So the new addition of the tactical light in the 50 lumens mode, permits me to flood the campsite area with light all night long, and still have battery juice for three more nights.
So when the alarm awakes me, just a look out of the screen door, will let me know beforehand what I am dealing with.

I put the alarm sensor on a ¼ “ pole and on top a piece of wood with a hole for the pole and the light secured on top. Actually I have two sets like that, so I also can see what is going on when I look out the side window.
Here is a picture of the set up.

Of course I have Bear protection with me and I also take all the necessary precautions to keep an odor free camp, to the extend of cooking my meals and storing my food and clothing with scents, 200 yards away from my sleeping quarters.

If somebody is interested in the tactical, rechargeable light or in the weapon light, just send me an e-mail to
jcharles11784(at)yahoo(dot)com
The Driveway Patrol is available all over the net, the last time I bought it was $19.99 from same place in the net.
If you camp where Bears could be an issue, think about my set up, it could save you some aggravation or worst.
Cheers

watchmaker
Spike
Spike

Post by watchmaker » Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:28 am

PRESENTING THE NEW
LION BOREALIS 1,150-LUMEN FLASHLIGHT

After 6 years of handcrafting the Borealis Rolls Royce, I have stopped making them in favor of the new LION BOREALIS.

The new light uses a different and new power source: three newly developed Lithium Ion, fully protected batteries.
The new batteries power the 3 ½ amps of the powerful Borealis bulb, and will produce 47 minutes of runtime.

Three extra batteries (for extra runtime) are available for $69.

The new Lion Borealis is $300 shipped, and includes two chargers and a cigarette lighter (12 volts) cord.

Since it is made with the “host” of the 4C format, it is much lighter than the Borealis Rolls Royce, at 12 ¾” long and 19 oz heavy.

It uses the same bulb and reflector of the famous Borealis Rolls Royce, so beam quality, throw distance and flood spread remain the same.
Extensive tests were done in hot, cold, underwater, and muddy environments, and the new LION (short for Li Ion batteries) is as sturdy and dependable as the old Rolls Royce.

Please e-mail me at jcharles11784(at)yahoo(dot)com for more information. My PayPal is the same as the address above.
Looking forward to being of service.

Watchmaker

Black Bear Flashlights is not affiliated with Mag Instrument, Inc., which owns the famous MAG family of trademarks, including MAG-LITE®, and MINI-MAGLITE®,
trademarks in the distinctive shape, style and overall appearance of its flashlights, and in the circumferential inscriptions around the face caps of all of Mag
Instruments Inc.'s flashlights. Mag Instruments, Inc's trademarks are shown on this website for illustration only. Black Bear Flashlights are not made, licensed,
endorsed, approved or recommended by Mag Instrument, Inc.

watchmaker
Spike
Spike

Post by watchmaker » Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:09 am

or more information, please e-mail me at jcharles11784(at)yahoo(dot)com

watchmaker
Spike
Spike

Post by watchmaker » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:24 pm

e-mail me at jcharles11784(at)yahoo(dot)com for more information.
Merry Christmas!