I.O.R.VALDADA scopes for sale

Classifieds are for posting a message to sell, trade, request, or buy anything you wish related to hunting. Please no posts to commercial sites for self gain.
hunterman67
Spike
Spike

I.O.R.VALDADA scopes for sale

Post by hunterman67 » Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:08 am

hey all. two weeks ago I bought two high end riflescopes for me and my sons matching rifles. I bought them because they are high end top quality riflescopes. I paid $700.00 EACH and I am selling them to the first $500.00 EACH. they are the MP-8 reticle and my 14 year old son had too hard of a time trying to understand where to hold each time, I did too but I did`nt tell him that- lol. anyway these are BRAND NEW, NEVER MOUNTED, NEVER AFIELD, NEVER SHOT, in the factory original boxes with the lifetime warranties and all. they are 2.5-10x40, with the ZEISS glass system/proccess. they are german made with german zeiss coated glass. you can`t go wrong here. please read below to get the correct information on them. thanks again.
mike waite marana arizona hunterman67@msn.com

Mfr: I.O.R. VALDADA

Carl Zeiss T-3 Treated Lenses Eliminate Glare & Provide Ultimate Light Transmission

Machined, 6061-T6 alloy, high-resolution scope with a nitrogen-filled, o-ring-sealed tube and superb, German glass provides superb clarity for tactical and hunting situations. Multi-coated lenses, made of Schott, German glass, are treated with the Carl Zeiss T-3 system, to eliminate glare and maximize light transmission. Elevation and windage knobs positively stop and audibly click for precise fine-tuning; white numbers make it easy to keep track of adjustments. Recoil-proof, waterproof and weatherproof from -40° F. to +140° F. to withstand high humidity, rain, fog, and snow. Coated with a durable, matte, black finish.

2.5 - 10 x 42 x 30mm TACTICAL SCOPE - MP-8, range-finding reticle allows fast holdover at longer ranges. Numbered elevation and windage knobs; 82 minutes elevation adjustment.

SPECS: 6061 T-6 aluminum body, anodized, black, matte finish. ½ M.O.A. click value at 100 yds. 30mm (1.2") dia. tube. 42mm(1.6") diameter objective lens. 34 to 11.9 ft. (11m to 3.5m) f.o.v. @ 100 yds. 3.5" (8.9cm) eye relief. 14.7" (37cm) long. 17 oz.(481g) wt.
Attachments
photo of these scopes.
photo of these scopes.
IOR VALDADA 2.5-10x42 30mm mp-8 reticle 695.00 new.jpg (1.79 KiB) Viewed 3294 times
saying "guns kill people" is like saying "the spoon made rosie fat"

Michael Waite, Tucson/Marana- ARIZONA.

hunterman67
Spike
Spike

yep

Post by hunterman67 » Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:54 am

sorry, all sold. thanks for all these super replies, lol.
saying "guns kill people" is like saying "the spoon made rosie fat"

Michael Waite, Tucson/Marana- ARIZONA.