Stoic Somnus 30 Sleeping Bag

Classifieds are for posting a message to sell, trade, request, or buy anything you wish related to hunting. Please no posts to commercial sites for self gain.
TheHardWay
2 point
2 point

Stoic Somnus 30 Sleeping Bag

Post by TheHardWay » Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:31 pm

Up for grabs is a like new Stoic Somnus 30 sleeping bag.
I'm usually leery when it comes to buying a used sleeping bag, because all I can think about is some sweaty guy sleeping and farting in it all night. However, this is not the case with this one.
I've only been in the bag twice, on two separate backpack hunts, and it is just like new. I've decided to sell in hopes that someone can get a great deal on a practically new bag It has always been stored in the cotton storage sack in a non-smoking home when not in use to prevent crushing the down insulation. It was aired out after each use, and does not have any odor.
The center zip design is really nice foe getting in and out of the bag and not offered on a whole lot of sleeping bags. It makes it easy to lounge half in-half out of the bag when in your tent. I am 6'2", 215lbs and this bag is comfortable for me. It has 800 fill down insulation and weighs 1lb 7oz. When stuffed into the stuff sack, it measures 8"x8", which means it hardly takes up any room in your pack.
A great bag for early season hunts. The only reason I'm selling is that I bought a heavier bag to use in the later seasons. No need for two!
Retails for $269. I'd like to get $180 shipped via USPS
For more info: http://stoicgear.com/home/equipment/sle ... gree-down/

TheHardWay
2 point
2 point

Re: Stoic Somnus 30 Sleeping Bag

Post by TheHardWay » Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:07 pm

Bump...
No one needs a good bag????

TheHardWay
2 point
2 point