Looking For A Place to Hunt

Classifieds are for posting a message to sell, trade, request, or buy anything you wish related to hunting. Please no posts to commercial sites for self gain.
TexasHunter83
2 point
2 point

Looking For A Place to Hunt

Post by TexasHunter83 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:13 pm

Hey fellas,

I realize this is a shot in the dark. It very well may be completely impossible, but I figured it was worth asking because you never know. Does anyone have any property in West Texas that would mind a small hunting party for about 3 or 4 days? Not looking for a guide or even for someone to put us on some animals. I'm just looking for a place where we can camp and hunt for a few days. I'm not looking to invade anyone's feeders or anything, but rather do an old fashion hunt on the open range with no blinds and no feeders. I really enjoyed the open range hunting out of state last year but am not scheduled to take another trip until Oct. of 2014. I don't have any leases or places to hunt deer this year and am trying to scrounge up a place for myself, my dad, and my two uncles. Like I said, we'd like to hunt about 3 or 4 days for either mule deer or white tail. I'm starting to get withdrawals so I might kill over if I don't find a place to hunt this year. Any info on some possible places would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again.