WHITES PAC BOOTS 4 SALE

Classifieds are for posting a message to sell, trade, request, or buy anything you wish related to hunting. Please no posts to commercial sites for self gain.
hunterman67
Spike
Spike

WHITES PAC BOOTS 4 SALE

Post by hunterman67 » Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:17 pm

hello all. these are 2 pairs of BRAND NEW NEVER WORN ANYWHERE whites pac boots. they are the "mountain" style black and grey. they are 10" tall, and 1 is size 12, one is size 13. this means that if you have a size 11 foot you will wear the size 12 pac boots, if you have a size 12 you will wear the size 13 pac boot. they are insulated and have the liners in them. they have never been worn as I bought the wrong size for me and my teenager outgrew his before he ever got to wear them on a hunt. nice huh ? anyway I bought them in febuary- they have been sitting here and I need the money ! I paid $244 EACH plus shipping I will sell them to the 1st person who has $175 plus 1/2 the shipping. I am not going to break them up unless a serious problem/request arrives. you and a buddy, you and your son/daughter/father. whatever these are long lasting as they will outlast us all. they can be rebuilt as well. these are liftime boots, excellent quality, and warm beyond belief. so bottom line is they will be sold to the 1st person with $350.00 that is almost 200 off the boot cost alone. let me know !

Mountain
Looking for a slimmer alternative to felt-lined pacs? White's Mountain Pac comes with a liner blended of odor-resistant Cambrelle® and Thinsulate® insulation. This superior insulating composition affords a lighter boot with less bulk. And without sacrifice of heat loss. Design features include:

Optional 10 or 13 inch height
Designed for moderate conditions
Extra sole insulation and a stiff mid-sole for rigidity
Thinsulate® and Cambrelle® insulation
A wider heel for better lateral support
White's triple-lock stitched, durable full-grain leather upper
Rebuildable for years of extended life and value
False tongue brush guard & nylon laces
Only available in Black & Gray (as pictured)
Available in full sizes 3 to 14 (Order 1 size larger than normal boot size)
Image[/img]
saying "guns kill people" is like saying "the spoon made rosie fat"

Michael Waite, Tucson/Marana- ARIZONA.