Wyoming Trophy Black Bear

Classifieds are for posting a message to sell, trade, request, or buy anything you wish related to hunting. Please no posts to commercial sites for self gain.
trayball20
Fawn
Fawn

Wyoming Trophy Black Bear

Post by trayball20 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:18 pm

We have an opening for ONE 2009 spring trophy black bear hunt. We are located in the southern part of Wyoming. Licenses are bought over the counter. We hunt over baits. A five day hunt starts at 2,500. IF you are interest please email me jr_johnston@yahoo.com. Here is a picture from last year. The successful hunter was able to take a book bear. He green scored 21 1/16" and weighed over 500 lbs.
Attachments
jeff's bear 2.JPG

killerbee

Re: Wyoming Trophy Black Bear

Post by killerbee » Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:53 pm

usually when someone says 500 lbs, you take it with a grain of salt. THAT LOOKS TO BE A 500 LB BEAR!!!! man thats a brute!!!

kinzysdad
3 point
3 point

Post by kinzysdad » Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:41 pm

what would a guy do with that much meat. Bear tastes nasty unless its jerky. IMO
when the crow dips, you have luck sometimes maybe.

sneekeepete
Monster
Monster

Post by sneekeepete » Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:56 am

That is a huge bear!!! Congrats to the hunter! IHO I would make as much jerky, sausage, and peperoni as I could outa that big guy!
SNEEKEEPETE
OIF Vet.
Sgt Petersen USMC
Colossians 1:27,28

trayball20
Fawn
Fawn

Post by trayball20 » Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:51 am

Thanks guys. The hunter got a full body mount done on this bear. The mount looks great. When the bear came in I was shaking, because i knew he was a HUGE BEAR. All i said to him was that is a good bear. The hunter stayed calm and was able to harvest him. After he was down he looked at me and said he doesn't look that big. I think my jaw hit the ground when he said that. When we got him out and started to take pictures he realized how big he really was. If anyone is interested in Hunting Trophy Black Bear in Wyoming let me know JR_Johnston@yahoo.com. One great thing about Wyoming licenses for bear are bought over the counter.