Rolling Rolling goat!

Talk anything related to the above listed big game.
younggun
Spike
Spike

Post by younggun » Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:11 pm

goat hunting is harder than anything i've everdone, harder than alot of the sheep hunts i've done, and way harder than alpine mule deer. I've seen a goat with my bare eyes climb up a crack in the side of a cliff that was 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch wide, i wouldn't have believed it if i didn't see it. Guys like that are just morons.
I've climbed 2 mountains. Found this guy, camped out on top of the world. I'm goin to get that ram. Thoughts of a commited sheep hunter. Work the next day, who cares, wife or girlfriend, THANK GOD! i'm hunting sheep and not at home.

TheGreatwhitehunter

Post by TheGreatwhitehunter » Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:28 am

wow sure hate to see what that thing looked liked after all the hide damage not a really funny thing at all.

Though you cant determine that he roll and fall so badly that was just insane.

Had a friend shoot his lion after 8 days hunting and the thing jumped from the rock right off the cliff really messed up the meat and the hide.
THE LORD IS MY ROCK

Wapiti
2 point
2 point

Post by Wapiti » Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:19 am

That's quite the clip amazing shot i wander if the horns were still intact.

79Ford
Monster
Monster

Post by 79Ford » Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:52 pm

hmm, Had I shot any animal, let alone one with a once in a lifetime tag, and it proceeded to roll down the face of a hillside craching off boulders and falling down cliffs I guarantee you I would not be smiling or laughing. Congradulations, you just used the only shot, your ever going to get on a goat, and it just turned into hamburger. Nasty bloodshot hamburger that dogs wont even eat. Not to mention that it wouldn't be fit for a mount after a fall like that. I'd have to say that would not be a good day. The only thing good about it is the fact that You wouldn't have to hike up that steep hillside to tag the animal and pack him down. That brings up the question as to whether or not they actually tagged the animal after they saw what kind of damage was done to him. Not a good day, and not very intelligent hunters in my book. :>/

bowhunter3
Fawn
Fawn

Post by bowhunter3 » Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:03 pm

I dont get how you could laugh at that. It makes me feel bad for the animal.

Norm
Fawn
Fawn

Post by Norm » Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:33 am

Not funny at all. :>/