Talk anything related to the above listed big game.
- Posts: 123
- Joined: Fri May 18, 2007 9:01 pm
- Location: utah
i got a lot of people to thank on this hunt but ill mention the ones that might read this.our very own antlers out west helped so much i think she could out hunt any man here hehe. jeremy kearley with high top out fitters (http://www.hightopoutfitters.com
) for the phone call and uvjfrank new to the site for passing on this bull and lettin me have a chance at him and all the bamf hunting club(f'n wingin it since 2010) hoorah. any ways hes close enough to call him a fifty inch bull. we worked our butts off for him and im happy as can be.
- DSC_8622.JPG (191.3 KiB) Viewed 4940 times
- mm2.jpg (222.13 KiB) Viewed 4940 times
- MM.jpg (197.59 KiB) Viewed 4941 times
if you get off the 4 wheeler you might see some deer
- Posts: 2022
- Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:03 pm
- Location: Payson, Utah
Dang nice bull. Congrats.
- 3 point
- Posts: 485
- Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:21 pm
- Location: Smithfield, UT
I love the dark horns, congrats!
Pro Staff for Northern Utah Waterfowl
Duck Junkies Field Staff
- Posts: 1928
- Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:43 pm
- Location: Heber City, UT
Congrats on an awesome looking bull.
Live to hunt, hunt to live.
Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell
- Posts: 1757
- Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:15 pm
- Location: Utah
Awesome Bull!!! Congrats and thanks for sharing the pics!
Sgt Petersen USMC
- Posts: 1535
- Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:46 pm
- Location: All over Utah
Congrats on a great bull!
There's always next year
- 4 point
- Posts: 607
- Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:27 pm
- Location: utah
NIce bull good job
- Posts: 4117
- Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:15 am
- Location: Oregon
thats one of the best shiras moose i've seen! great job and way to go all of the "BAMF" hunt club
way to wing it
- Site Admin
- Posts: 9996
- Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2002 9:34 pm
- Location: St. George, UT
Very cool. That right side is a lot taller eh?
Sweet bull, thanks for the photos.