Talk anything related to the above listed big game.
- Posts: 1535
- Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:46 pm
- Location: All over Utah
JDavid wrote:He looks like a newfoundland ram. Am I right?
Not from Newfoundland but same gene pool. Your right, a lot of the older sheep have the same look. Very hard to find a mature ram that's not broomed off.
There's always next year
- Posts: 1190
- Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2005 5:13 pm
- Location: Utah
Man that's awesome! I like the framed collage of pics from the hunt hanging next to the ram.
- Posts: 844
- Joined: Fri May 26, 2006 7:54 pm
I hadn't seen this post til now. Ridgetop, your story last year single handidly got me interested in sheep hunting. Unfortunately, I am so deep into the moose pool now that I have no hope of ever drawing a tag. Great ram and even better story.
- 4 point
- Posts: 723
- Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:49 am
- Location: Logan, UT
Dang, that is an awesome looking mount!
- Posts: 111
- Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 7:01 pm
Top of the line!!Who was the taxi?
- Posts: 143
- Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:35 am
- Location: murray,utah
awesome animal love it.
- 2 point
- Posts: 255
- Joined: Thu May 06, 2010 6:31 pm
- Location: Willamette Valley in Oregon
Man, I can not wait to get mine back!!
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13