Needing Some Instruction

Talk anything related to predators.
zachvu
Spike
Spike

Needing Some Instruction

Post by zachvu » Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:32 pm

Being in an office all day is killing me. I need to shoot something!! I've tried going out coyote hunting a few times down in St. George (Utah Hill & West of Enterprise) and haven't had any luck...haven't even seen a yote! I have no idea what I'm doing whatsoever other than what I've researched on forums, videos, etc.

So...the question is...anyone in St. George area (or anywhere else for that matter, I work for SkyWest and could fly to your town! haha) want to teach me the ropes on predator hunting? I'm not going to take your secret spot or anything like that, just looking to go out and actually SEE something one of these times!

MuleyMadness
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Needing Some Instruction

Post by MuleyMadness » Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:18 pm

Last year I was out on top of Pachoon Flat and saw like 3 one morning in there. Didn't have a gun, wouldn't mind hunting them either but didn't have a gun that day.

zachvu
Spike
Spike

Post by zachvu » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:30 am

I have NO idea where that is!! I may be going out Saturday morning and anyone's more than welcome to come!!

MuleyMadness
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MuleyMadness » Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:38 pm

It's Utah hill area west/north side. Just past Shivwitt Indian Res. turn left up the mountain it's flat on top. before you get to the higher stuff.