COYOTEMASTERS COYOTE CALLING CHAMPIONSHIP

Talk anything related to predators.
COYOTEMASTERS
Fawn
Fawn

COYOTEMASTERS COYOTE CALLING CHAMPIONSHIP

Post by COYOTEMASTERS » Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:44 pm

COYOTEMASTERS COYOTE CALLING CHAMPIONSHIP will take place Jan, 4th,5th&6th 2008 in Elko NV, This will be a jackpot hunt with all money going back to prize winnings after operating cost. anybody is invited as long as you can follow the rules and show good sportmanship. We will have trophy plauqes for 5 places and will pay placings depending on total # of teams enetered.(1 PLACE FOR EVERY 6 TEAMS ENTERED POSSIBLE)
If you are interested contact
Dustin @
KYOTES@MSN.COM
for more info and list of rules
CALL THE COYOTE NOT THE COUNTRY

sagebrush
Spike
Spike

Re: COYOTEMASTERS COYOTE CALLING CHAMPIONSHIP

Post by sagebrush » Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:19 pm

THERE IS A NATIONAL COYOTE CALLING CONTEST IN SOUTHWESTERN COLORADO THIS YEAR...
I DONT REMEMBER THE NAME EXACTLY... I THINK I SAW IT ON Predator Masters ( woo hoo my caps
buttin is unstuck !!) on the prd mstrs forum someplace... but its going to be a big one...

huntingal
Spike
Spike

Post by huntingal » Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:13 pm

The World Coyote Calling Championship is based out of Cortez, CO this year. Its the first weekend in December and they are only taking the first 250 teams to enter. Now this info is all from MEMORY, so I may be wrong. Pick up the latest Predator Xtreme magazine, all the info. is in it.
I signed up back in January, right after they set it up, and they already had a dozen teams entered.
Now all I have to do is keep reminding myself when I hear the yotes yip behind the house "got to save them for December!!" =D>

one hunting fool
Monster
Monster

Post by one hunting fool » Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:55 pm

So let me get this right. You go calling and hunting and could actually get paid to do it. :-k
Sign me up =D>
Genesis 27:3
Now take your hunting equipment, your quiver and bow, and go out into the open country and hunt some wild game for me.

sagebrush
Spike
Spike

Post by sagebrush » Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:53 pm

hey there huntin fool.. are you in colorado too ?

huntingal
Spike
Spike

Post by huntingal » Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:17 pm

huntin fool- only if your good and/or lucky, in my case mostly lucky lol
Not sure how the money end is going to pay out, at this point I'm just hoping not to get skunked. I do know there are prizes for biggest and smallest yote and some others.

Sneaky
Spike
Spike

Post by Sneaky » Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:44 pm

Prize money for the Worlds isn't very much. Last years winners only took home a little over $1,000 each and they took 17 dogs in a day and half. Not bad for doing something you love but not enough to retire.