Help with your advice

Talk anything related to predators.
mulybow
Spike
Spike

Help with your advice

Post by mulybow » Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:54 pm

Hey I have been trying to study what lure to use for Yotes. Any suggest what kind lure work best for yotes? I tried fox hollow Mg11 it works good for me but any more better than that? help me... I need to figure how to catch it when yote is around in middle of night.

mulybow.
Attachments
3.15.08.1.jpg

MuleyMadness
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Help with your advice

Post by MuleyMadness » Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:34 am

Not real sure on the lure, but nice yote.

jersey boy
2 point
2 point

Post by jersey boy » Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:24 am

I dont think you could use any baits like meat but if you go to a local sports shop they have fox urine and racoon must i heard they work good but i never used it so i dont know but theres a few around my house at night ive been sitting on the back porch with the bow lol. But they wont come in close enough they been trying to get my cats under the porch its not gonna happen with me around :thumb
im a jersey boy becomin a utah boy!!!

M.Bird
3 point
3 point

Post by M.Bird » Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:34 pm

If you are looking for a lure for trapping, the best thing that I have every used was female yote urine. Fresh works the best, I know there are a couple of store brands, but never tried them.

Good Luck
Under 30 days until I get to hunt yotes

jersey boy
2 point
2 point

Post by jersey boy » Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:58 am

When is it true coyote season? Like the best time to go?
im a jersey boy becomin a utah boy!!!

mulybow
Spike
Spike

Post by mulybow » Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:22 pm

:thumb I had fox urien from last two weeks ago and I added half to half mix with water and spray three locate. This picture was EXACTLY where I spray! 10sign: It works GREAT!

mulybow
Attachments
3.24.08 002.jpg

sagebrush
Spike
Spike

Post by sagebrush » Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:26 am

mulybow wrote:Hey I have been trying to study what lure to use for Yotes. Any suggest what kind lure work best for yotes? I tried fox hollow Mg11 it works good for me but any more better than that? help me... I need to figure how to catch it when yote is around in middle of night.

mulybow.
FOX URNINE IS VERY GOOD... I ENJOY MESSIN WITH COYOTES IN FUNNY WAYS... I DUG A HOLE AND BURRIED A LOUD TICKING ALARM CLOCK I GOT AT A
SECOND HAND STORE... . IN A COFFEE CAN... AND POURED FOX URNIN ON THE GROUND ON TOP OF
IT .. IT DROVE 3 COYOTES OUT OF THEIR MINDS.. IT TOOK THEM 40 MINS TO FIGURE OUT THEY
HAD TO DIG IT UP... I SHOULD HAVE BURRIED IT BOTTOM UP..SO THEY COULDNT GET THE LID OFF..
THEY FINALLY GOT THE LID OFF AND GOT THE CLOK OUT AND FOUGHT OVER IT...THEN THE WINNER
FIGURED OUT HE COULDNT EAT IT SO THEY ALL PEED ON IT AND LEFT.... WHAT A HOOT...