Cat Food.

Talk anything related to predators.
wingmaster36
2 point
2 point

Re: Cat Food.

Post by wingmaster36 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:32 am

I once bought a redbone coonhound that would quit a coon track to chase a skunk. The 1st time I took her out to hunt we had a good race going with her and two black and tan hounds. Well, she quit barking and we didn't know what happened to her. When we were walking out several hours later the closer we got to the truck the stronger the smell was and low and behold there old red was with 3 dead skunks in the dogbox with her trophies on display. lol

Wyatt
"The things that are over my head are under God's feet." Adrian Rogers

NotEnufTags
Monster
Monster

Post by NotEnufTags » Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:10 am

I don't know what cougar tastes like, but I sure remember the time when I was a kid and our dog was barking incessantly at about 2:00 am. My dad was angry, he opened the back door and yelled at the dog to get in here. Always obedient to my dad, our dad came a running into the house, through the house, and jumped up onto my bed with we in it. All the barking was due to the fact that she had just been sprayed by a skunk. Boy did my bed stink for a while. lol
"Some day I'll scout out a monster, spot him while hunting, make the stalk of a lifetime, and have dreams come true. 'Til then I'll be happy with the buck in my cross-hairs."

79Ford
Monster
Monster

Post by 79Ford » Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:14 pm

Morale of the thread is that cats taste like skunks?