Post by MuleyMadness » Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:40 am

Check this story/video out...

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=6811175

sneekeepete
Monster
Monster

Re: Cougar in the neighbor hood.

Post by sneekeepete » Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:09 am

I'll bet that girl was surprised!!!! I sure as heck would have been. Good to see that no one got hurt too.
SNEEKEEPETE
OIF Vet.
Sgt Petersen USMC
Colossians 1:27,28

CodeRED
3 point
3 point

Post by CodeRED » Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:00 pm

Nice, right "in our own back yard" too. hehehe, imagine sneaking up on that thing in your window well!?!? WHAAAA!!
"Mathews DXT @ 62lbs, G5 Optix XR, Shaffer rest, Fuse Carbon Connexion stabilizer and G5 Montec CS's in front of GoldTip Prohunter 5575's = More meat in my Freezer"
-Cody-

MULEY7MM
4 point
4 point

Post by MULEY7MM » Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:58 am

Thats crazy last year there was one that came down to my kids school here in herriman and was wondering they never caught it but they had to keep the kids in from recess for two days just to be safe
Glad to be back...

http://www.troutjournal.com

NotEnufTags
Monster
Monster

Post by NotEnufTags » Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:46 am

Hey Brett,

Thanks for posting this story. I tried to post it last week but our local paper in Eagle Mountian didn't have the story in their online version of the paper and I wasn't about to type it all.

The same day that cougar was running around my neighborhood out here, there was a second one that the DWR was called out to get in Payson. Apparently the cougar had gone into someones open garage. The homeowner shut the garage door and waited for the DWR to come. I'll bet that was one agitated cat.

There is a golf course fairway between my house and the neighbor hood that had the cougar in the window well. Not sure if it is the same cat or not but we've seen a cougar out on the fairway. I've lived out here for eight years and seen or heard of six sightings in the neighbor hood. Plenty of fox, coyote, rattlers, tarantuals, scorpions, and crazed jack rabbits to go along with the cougars.
"Some day I'll scout out a monster, spot him while hunting, make the stalk of a lifetime, and have dreams come true. 'Til then I'll be happy with the buck in my cross-hairs."