Western Slope Weekend

Ducks, Geese, Turkeys, Quail, Chickens, Grouse, Doves, etc.
BIGANTLERGETTER
Spike
Spike

Western Slope Weekend

Post by BIGANTLERGETTER » Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:18 am

well i took my brothers out last weekend on their 3rd duck hunt and it was the first hunt we have had up here where the birds were actually decoyin haha comin in in groups of 4 mostly the first group that came in i dropped a greenhead cause my brothers were a little slow to the trigger. the next was a loner and right when i was about to tell my brothers to let her fly since it was a suzie 3 shots and she was done. so i made my one brother go get her since she sailed about 50 feet and he went around the bend and was gone for bout 15 minutes so i started walkin over to look for him seen a duck flyin so i quacked a couple times and it went into the deeks where my other brother shot her twice and got the job done yes it was another suzie that was all we got for the day and now that my brothers got the trigger happy shootin outa the way they have been watchin tons of waterfowl huntin shows to get better at callin the sex out sooner lol but they were very happy bout their first duck kills and i was pretty proud of them to ill post some pics... :thumb
Attachments
my brothers with them
my brothers with them
z and j ducks.jpg (73.39 KiB) Viewed 2857 times
me with the ducks
me with the ducks
me ducks.jpg (91.66 KiB) Viewed 2857 times
Hunt til there is nothing to hunt, then go farther and hunt harder the big one will turn up

MuleyMadness
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Western Slope Weekend

Post by MuleyMadness » Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:28 am

Looks like good times to me. :thumb