Mothers Day Puppies

Ducks, Geese, Turkeys, Quail, Chickens, Grouse, Doves, etc.
one hunting fool
Monster
Monster

Mothers Day Puppies

Post by one hunting fool » Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:23 pm

Looks as if I am going to be having a set of new puppies born on or around Mothers day! Took my 5 year old and had her bred to Lean Machine this week. Third breeding for her with him and all pups have been fan freekin tastic. Here is a pic of my 2 girls Mom on the right 2 year old pup on the left. The pup will be a full sister of the litter I am we will have avail this spring.
This is my wife and girls pup is on the right this time
This is Sadie (the pup) in the snow this year she loves the snow
Any way these are not you typical slow big headed Labs they are field trial quality with both the parents having National field and Canadian Field Champions. My Girl Jessie is known as "Carolinas lil' smokin gun" daughter of "Carolinas smoke on the water" and "willow creek owl". Father "Chena river Lean machine" here is a web link to his pedigree http://gypsyoakretrievers.com/macped.htm.
These dogs are High octane hunting machines with the drive and the brains to do anything you want of them.
If you love labs but don't think they have the staying power to hunt all day, come check out our girls for your self.
I will guarantee these dogs for health and will work with them from the day they are born with noise tolerance to get the pups ready for gun fire. None of my pups have ever been gun shy and I don't see these being the first. I will keep you all posted of the progress of this last litter from Jessie after this I am retiring her to a life of swimming and bird chasing her favorite things to do.
If you are interested in a pup pm me. However i have to tell you I am more interested in the puppies going to a great home than money so if you can't provide that don't bother.
Brian
Genesis 27:3
Now take your hunting equipment, your quiver and bow, and go out into the open country and hunt some wild game for me.

one hunting fool
Monster
Monster

Re: Mothers Day Puppies

Post by one hunting fool » Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:40 pm

wow that first pic messed up here is one of me anf the girls Sadie left and Jessie (Momma dog) right
Now take your hunting equipment, your quiver and bow, and go out into the open country and hunt some wild game for me.

bigbuck92
Monster
Monster

Post by bigbuck92 » Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:46 pm

PM sent
Cody
Old hunters NEVER die,they just have better camo.

killerbee

Post by killerbee » Mon Mar 10, 2008 7:47 pm

great lines right there!! i have a 4 yr old lab, if he was a few yrs older i would absolutly want one of your pups. but he's a killer dog in his prime, and wouldn't speak to me for a week if i brought home a new puppy lol .

Mark
3 point
3 point

Post by Mark » Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:31 pm

Does the darn have any titles? Are the litters AKC registered? Have the sire and darn been OFA certified? Hips as well as elbows? How about CERF? I would assume they both (sire and darn) have health clearances, correct?

The pedigree you posted is impressive. I'm in the market for a pup, but I like to see titles on the sire and the darn. AKC registration is a must as I run both field trials and hunt test's with my dogs.

Lean Mac is of course a legendary lab, and Chena River pups are no slouches either. I know a few people that run the Chena lines. Great dogs!

I would like to see the pedigree from the sire and the darn both and I would also like to know if either of these dogs run FT's or HT's, and if so, what titles they have earned.

And of course, the price of the pups.

Thanks,

Mark
Hoyt

one hunting fool
Monster
Monster

Post by one hunting fool » Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:14 am

I am sorry mark for not posting sooner I was trying to get some information for you and all my information is not good. As for Eye Cert it has expired and because this is her last breeding I am not going to get a new one. I am focusing on my new dame for that. Jessie
My female has had her elbows hips and is AKC Reg. I bought Jessie at 2 years old and did not expect to breed her again after her last breeding 2 years ago. But there is a demand from some field trial friends of Ted Barker (I don’t know if you know him but he owns the male and at one point owned Jessie) to get a breeding with this pair again. Here is Jessie’s fathers ped http://www.oakdaleretrievers.com/LittleManPed.html
And a ped for one of the pups last breeding so you can see what these pups full peds are
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/3genview.php?id=813

I think you will agree that the pedigrees are a who’s who of champion lines
However the bad news little man has just been found to have the gene for CNM I have not tested Jessie but she has a 50-50 chance of caring it Lean machine is clear so none of the pups will have CNM (thank you god) but if Jessie does have the gene and we are not sure then some of the pups will have it. I was going to send away for the kit and get the test done but I would not have the results back before the pups are born. So I have elected not to get Jessie tested and just test the pup I take from the litter. The CNM gene will not affect the dog’s performance but if you are planning on breeding it you would want to make sure you do not bred to another dog with CNM. If you have any other questions I would be happy to answer.

P.S. it looks like these pups should be able to go home on Fathers day what a great fathers day present the wife and kids could get you.

Brian

one hunting fool
Monster
Monster

Post by one hunting fool » Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:25 pm

some new picks of the girls i took yesterday
jessie and sadie
Jessie
Sadie

they sure where happy for nice weather