help with my new camera

Dedicated to Trail Cam's
one hunting fool
Monster
Monster

help with my new camera

Post by one hunting fool » Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:43 pm

ok I broke down and bought a new trail camera.. its a stealth cam 8 hd, and i can not seem to find a mount on this bracket.. i see the camera has a tri-pod hole for something to screw into but that does not seem to be what i am looking for. the metal bracket that came with it had a heavy steel cable and a place to lock but nothing like screw holes for it to mount to a tree. anyone have any experiance with this model and what i can do?
Genesis 27:3
Now take your hunting equipment, your quiver and bow, and go out into the open country and hunt some wild game for me.

killerbee

Re: help with my new camera

Post by killerbee » Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:14 pm

1HF- It might be no help, but I have an older stealth cam, mine has what looks like a regular screw in tree stand step, the type you buy for 3 bucks and just screw in by hand- but the end that does not go in the tree is threaded to screw into the camera the same way you attach a tripod to a spotting scope.
Yours might be totally different, I don't know- but maybe that will help. If not just call sportsmans or cabelas or wherever you Bought it, I'm sure they'll get you lined out

one hunting fool
Monster
Monster

Re: help with my new camera

Post by one hunting fool » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:43 am

sounds like what mine has but that does not make it very safe in the woods
Genesis 27:3
Now take your hunting equipment, your quiver and bow, and go out into the open country and hunt some wild game for me.