Some more of my trail cam pics.

Dedicated to Trail Cam's
legacy
Fawn
Fawn

Some more of my trail cam pics.

Post by legacy » Mon Jan 31, 2005 10:40 pm

Muleymadness, here's some more of my trail cam pics from this last summer. hope you enjoy.

"The one's who tell don't know, and the one's who know don't tell!"

akw270

Awesome.

Post by akw270 » Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:46 am

Great pics, thanks for sharing, I love that last pic of that buck. Did you ever see him again? What camera do you use?

legacy
Fawn
Fawn

Post by legacy » Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:52 am

I use 35mm Stealth Cams. They seem to work great. I will eventually buy digital cams though. I had to scan all of these into my computer. That last buck was awesome. I never did see him again. I tried to find him on the bowhunt. Notice of all the bucks, he's the only one out at night and if you look close, you can tell it's raining a little.

MuleyMadness
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MuleyMadness » Tue Feb 01, 2005 1:04 pm

Legacy,

Great shots, love them all. I agree these trail cams are a blast and addicting to. :)

What region are you in? PM me if you don't mind. Do you put yours on game trails? How often do you get pics from them? How long do you leave them out? What percentage of the photos don't turn out?

Thanks
Brett

legacy
Fawn
Fawn

Post by legacy » Tue Feb 01, 2005 1:27 pm

The trail cam thing has been all about trial and error! The first few times I set my cameras up I got a lot of pictures of sheep! Entire rolls were devoted to sheep. Where I had to set my camera up on the ground, a sheep decided that was a good place to sleep. The first pic was him off in the distance, the next pic was his face and the rest of the roll was just white! It was quite funny! This is why a digital camera would be the best.
I use the Stealth Cams for now. Most of my pictures turn out now that I've figured some things out. I've got a lot of pictures of does and cows. I set up a camera out on the Vernon range. A big wind storm came through the next day and the whole roll was rolling tumbleweed and moving branches. I set up again in the same place and someone stole that camera.
The pics of the bucks and bulls were taken in the Southern region. I set up on a tree along a game trail leading to a spring. This is lowland oak and sagebrush. I usually set my cameras up when the deer and elk have some noticeable antler growth and leave them up until the muzzle or rifle hunts start. I usually check them every couple of weeks.

shorty
2 point
2 point

Post by shorty » Fri Mar 18, 2005 5:58 pm

Thanks for sharring your pictures with us i enjoyed them.

dead shot
Spike
Spike

Post by dead shot » Mon Mar 21, 2005 5:41 pm

wow those are great pictures. thanks for showing them to us.
:1

shake14
Spike
Spike

Post by shake14 » Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:42 pm

WOW those are some nice bucks and bulls. If u live in Santa Clara where are u taking those pics at.