Photo Shoot!

Fishing, Sunsets, Outdoors, Birds, etc.
MuleyMadness
Site Admin
Site Admin

Photo Shoot!

Post by MuleyMadness » Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:51 am

Out shooting photos a couple of weeks ago, and my Dad had what I consider to be a brilliant idea.

I was trying to sneak in closer to this buck to get 'really' good shots. As I got closer and closer my dad thought

"my heck, I would have came with him...if I would have known he could get that close"

That's what he always says. :) Just kidding pops!

Anyway, he decided he would try and get both of us in the frame while I was 'shooting' the deer.

What think ye? I'll tell ya more about the photo later.

We hope to try it again next week, I think we might be on to something cool here. Or at least we think so. :thumb

click for bigger image of course.
Attachments
brett_deer_shot.jpg

DeadI

Re: Photo Shoot!

Post by DeadI » Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:03 am

Very cool. How close are you to them, and how close is your dad to you?
Deadi

Mike Honcho
Fawn
Fawn

Post by Mike Honcho » Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:18 am

Very nice pic! It'd be cool if you could re-create this during the Archery hunt with your bow drawn and all camo'd out, that'd look sweet!
"You can't fix stupid!"

Buckmaster
4 point
4 point

Post by Buckmaster » Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:38 pm

This is a great shot, Congrats to dad for the perfect picture 10sign: 10sign: 10sign:
"I love it when a plan comes together"
<-------<<<

My Photo page
http://www.muleymadness.com/gallery/v/m ... uckmaster/
http://www.badlandspacks.com/

Don Fischer
3 point
3 point

Post by Don Fischer » Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:15 pm

That is super!!! Where's your shot?

Hiker

Post by Hiker » Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:46 am

Excellent photo. 10sign: You should frame that one.
Hiker

Proverbs 3:5-6

MuleyMadness
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by MuleyMadness » Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:54 am

What think ye? I'll tell ya more about the photo later.
Before I get everyone to excited, I have to admit that this is 2 different shots cropped together in Photoshop.

Here is my shot Don Fischer.

Click for bigger image.
Attachments
My Shot!
My Shot!

DeadI

Post by DeadI » Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:49 pm

I smell a rat. lol lol

Nice photoshop job.
Deadi

one hunting fool
Monster
Monster

Post by one hunting fool » Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:13 pm

Ok I tried this last night with my wife but got busted and could not get even one picture with my camera.
Here's the story; my wife and I are driving the fields moving irrigation. I spotted a nice 3 point on a hillside by the canal but over the ravine from the property I was on so I packed up and we moved the truck over the bridge so I could sneak in. my wife grabbed her little camera also because of your post I wanted her to take a picture of me getting a picture of the little (18”) 3point I start sneaking down the ravine to get a closer picture. Here’s what I am thinking “The little buck has no idea I am there 60 yards, now 50, oh there are 2 bucks I didn’t see you little 2 point hu, nice” little closer look in the camera “Nope still to far, 40 yards, oh starting to look better, hey a spike also if I move to the left I could get a picture of them both” I take three steps into the sagebrush and up comes this wide going to be a nice 4 point. I crap he is 10 yards in front of me when he jumps up I let out a groan as I step backwards and snag my foot on the sagebrush and fall head over heals in the 2 ½ foot brush. He scared the crap out of me, almost literally I had no idea he was even in the area. I have not seen him there before now. He must have froze up when I sneaked up on the other deer and because I was not looking for deer on my hillside I never had a clue one was there. Needless to say I need more practice on getting pictures.
Oh by the way my wife just sat the wondering where I went. She gave up trying to get the deer in the picture because “There are too many bugs out today”
Man I love that little woman. It’s a good thing to because sometimes I think “WHAT!!!”
Genesis 27:3
Now take your hunting equipment, your quiver and bow, and go out into the open country and hunt some wild game for me.

Utahbowhunter
Monster
Monster

Post by Utahbowhunter » Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:35 am

SWEET! Nice photoshop Job! I couldn't even tell. :thumb